IGNORED

Boards of Canada - New Album

Joyrex

Guest skytree
do you mean a contest of fake BOC songs? i thought there were enough fakes around...as i dont dl tracks i dont care but...
i think a remix competition would be excellent...

Seeing that days before the TCH release announcement you told us you had it on good authority from Warp that there was no immanent BoC release, I can only assume that this time when you tell us they are working on a new album, they are in fact sitting on the beach in Tahiti.

(and no I'm not going to let you live that down, heh)

Yes, WARP really let me down on that one - and at the time, my BoC contact was being mysteriously silent... but I can't score 100% all the time, eh?

do you mean a contest of fake BOC songs? i thought there were enough fakes around...as i dont dl tracks i dont care but...

Yes, an excellent idea - and especially if Mike and Marcus could pick the winners again...

Yes, an excellent idea - and especially if Mike and Marcus could pick the winners again...

any way to see if this is possible, joy? there are some rather skilled audio sculptors around these parts...

I'll ask, and let you all know.

Guest Grim on Mbient

any way to see if this is possible, joy? there are some rather skilled audio sculptors around these parts...

I'll ask, and let you all know.

I'm sure you've got more luck than me. I emailed Warp about it but they never responded.

Guest Moebius

No, I meant a contest that I could possibly win.

/me runs off to learn... music

Yes this is the first song of the new album.

Where did you get this? It sounds like them, but is totaly different than Campfire Headphase and Trans Canada Highway, I guess they changed their music again if this is real.

And if this is the first song, why is the title "second"

So what was the answer to this? Either way i like the track.

Guest ExPairOfMentalists

mmmmm!

I'd love a BoC remix comp!! Keep us posted.

Have you done one before on here?

I'm new around here, so hello everyone.

Peace out,

Steve,

ps. check my tunes, link below

Guest babamut

a mad rush

word :)

Sorry just a song of mine,happy that you like it!!!

Yes this is the first song of the new album.

Where did you get this? It sounds like them, but is totaly different than Campfire Headphase and Trans Canada Highway, I guess they changed their music again if this is real.

And if this is the first song, why is the title "second"

So what was the answer to this? Either way i like the track.

Sorry this is track of mine,happy that you like it!!!

Archived