IGNORED

Last minute soundtrack ideas

Guest ScOTTDoOD

Guest ScOTTDoOD

Hey I'm new here. I have been listening to Aphex Twin's music for only about half a year now but for the past two months I've really hooked onto his music. I like the way he's into so many different genres.

Anyway the topic, I have this project for my english class and I'm stuck on the last track I need. If anyone is familiar with the play Macbeth by shakespeare, I'd appreciate help with selecting a song for Act 4. I need to keep it in the same genre, right now I have 4 other Queen tracks but I'd like an Aphex song in there (so I can have that neat logo on the cover :ok:) but I suppose any track relating to rock or ambient is ok.

I need help because I'm not very good with understanding Richard's songs.

AFX and Queen both sound the same to me anyway.

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Are you kidding me? Freddy mercury's vocal range is relative to the same 303 frequencies used in Aphex's music.

For example, take "another one bites the dust". The correlation between that and Vordhosbin is undenyable. "Fat Bottom Girls" = Just about every song on the RDJ album. Anyone who argues this is just a poop.

Guest Morgan Dunn

fingerbib while people are getting killed and stuff.

serious answer: NEXT HEAP WITH would be perfect for what you're doing :ok:

its from the album "i care because you do" in case you're unfamiliar

good luck with your project!

eh, dive in headfirst.

do up his remix of dj pierre's "box energy" off of "two remixes by afx" -- a proud member of my vinyl army.

if you dont understand that track, you will never understand the organized chaos that is mister aphex is a registered trademark of aphex systems LLC

Guest ScOTTDoOD

whoa this is a load of help, thanks guys. but i should have checked back earlier.

So, I chose scene two, the one where Castle Macduff is raided by hired murderers. I couldn't quite chose one single song so, playing around in audacity, I threw in three :confused: . I chose "Nevermore" by Queen as it basically summed up the whole Lady macduff and macduff relationship thing ( Macduff left the castle and Lady macduff is worrying about him ). After Ross leaves, Lady Macduff and her Son have a playful chat so i used FLIM, as it has a light and childish mood. Then when the Son dies and Lady Macduff shrieks, I put Vordhosbn, because it was darker and felt , i dont know, apocaliptic? Anyway, I have the file uploaded if anybody wants to have a listen to a 15yearold's attempt ( i realize this is nothing compared to Mr. James who was building his own synths at 13 but i'm not a genius :rolleyes::braindance: )

I have thought of using "Spots" from AFX's selected works for when Lady Macbeth says "Out damn spot!" but then it didnt really match the mood of the rest of the songs.

LOL to logan i was going to use milkman for when Lady Macbeth askes for her milk to be taken away.

Hey sneaksta did you make your avatar? or did you pull it out like that. and yeah i agree AFX and Queen basslines do sound similar

sinicalypse i dont think i have the two mixes by AFx, but i do have 26 mixes for cash. Anybody know any place i can go to get AFX near the Burnaby area of BC?

Sound_and_Fury.I.mp3

Hey sneaksta did you make your avatar? or did you pull it out like that. and yeah i agree AFX and Queen basslines do sound similar

Hey sneaksta did you make your avatar?

Yeah, back in the dizzay, when I still had photoshop or whatever I had. Here's THAT:

and yeah i agree AFX and Queen basslines do sound similar

I was joking. This is probably rdj or some shit. If this isn't rdj, i don't mean any harm buddy, I just...well..

Archived