New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so she's Lou from weymouth now?

wasn't her name kara llewellyn last year when she was still Aunt Acid

No that was Mosca

but kara=aunt acid=syntheme so it's mosca?

tbh - what ive heard sounds more like mosca than goon or anyone else

Who said Syntheme was Aunt Acid?

Where's all the novelty domain names and shrieking attention-seeking posts, then?

Mosca wasn't Aunt Acid!!! I dunno who started that rumour, but it's not the case. As far as I know Syntheme and Aunt Acid are the same and the whole "my name is Kara" business was just a pisstake. But it is one and the same person.

yeah, you were told, i was told, loads of people were - doesn't mean it's true - besides Goon posts on here as himself anyway so it'd have to be a dupe of Goon's.

Guest analogue wings
Mosca wasn't Aunt Acid!!! I dunno who started that rumour, but it's not the case. As far as I know Syntheme and Aunt Acid are the same and the whole "my name is Kara" business was just a pisstake. But it is one and the same person.

"Aunt Acid" started that rumour by redirecting one of "her" many domain's to Mosca's site

I don't see why it couldn't be a dup of Goons?

yeah, it could, but i just don't see the point. like i say, i don't believe aunt acid/syntheme to be anyone "big", just a person making good acid music.

"Aunt Acid" started that rumour by redirecting one of "her" many domain's to Mosca's site

yeah, well....Mosca's not Aunt Acid honestly....

Can this thread get back on topic? Who cares who was who or what - save that for a Gen Banter thread.

In related news, the Future Music CD track is NOT The Tuss, or even Richard - my informant was misinformed, and I've retracted the info where posted. In future I'll be more careful and confirm it before posting if possible. Apologies to anyone who rushed out and bought the magazine.

sorry 'rex..... back to The Tuss! Where did the rumour start then coz i've heard it before on another forum as well....

I also saw it in a mail on the Analogue Heaven list but those guys are such middle age balding neckbeard freaks for the most part I didn't really pay much attention to it.

sorry 'rex..... back to The Tuss! Where did the rumour start then coz i've heard it before on another forum as well....

I also saw it in a mail on the Analogue Heaven list but those guys are such middle age balding neckbeard freaks for the most part I didn't really pay much attention to it.

Yeah, my informant said that's where he got it from...

yeah, that's where i saw it too - sounded like someone had already got the CD, heard the track and said it sounded like it was by Rich...

Yeah, I don't know how the person that posted that thread could even think this was Richard:

Harshmallow___In_Transition.mp3

lol. Rich really does have his own sound. Like no other. I could see a clueless middle age balding guy think this is Rich though. haha. Sad.

you are talking about Richard now, he is nearly 40!

Archived