IGNORED

Samples of Dunisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique now available

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest Renivatio
those samples have been around for a long time (a few weeks at least). and it leaked way long ago.

...and i still think it's the worst he's ever put out.

Guest Rook

Sounds great, I cant wait, I will play it on my date, with my sister mate, we will drive through the gate, I hope she isnt late.

I'm looking forward to it. Mr. Paradinas's mellow tunes are always ace.

Honestly, while the tunes are nice there really isn't any memorable track in the lot of them - they're not bad, but none of them have that "hook" that most Mike P tracks have that keep you coming back for more.

I haven't listened to it in a few weeks; perhaps I'll listen again and come back with something.

I'm looking forward to it. Mr. Paradinas's mellow tunes are always ace.

Honestly, while the tunes are nice there really isn't any memorable track in the lot of them - they're not bad, but none of them have that "hook" that most Mike P tracks have that keep you coming back for more.

I haven't listened to it in a few weeks; perhaps I'll listen again and come back with something.

yeah i'm thinking Mike has kinda lost his way, just trying to cash in on the 'analog synth' sound. if his heart's not in it anymore, just focus on running the label.

i think it's lush

it might not be out and out fun fun fun like lunatic harness

or a completely over the top hurricane of gabbarage like bilious paths

but i think it's his most personal record since ever

or something

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Italic Eyeball

it's really dark...

like black pudding.

it feels like someone stuck their hand up in lunatic harness and turned it inside out.

...almost like evil analord.

Guest AOOproductions

sounds like it was made in 1994, and This isn't a good thing... I can't really figure out what style or sound he's trying to go for here.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I received this album yesterday but haven't listened to it yet. it seems to be confusing people, which I take as a good sign.

• 2 months later...

Archived