IGNORED

The Aphex Twins

Guest Barricade

Guest Barricade

One time I burned a copy of "Classics" for a friend and when I gave it to her she was like: "lol u stupid dick you wrote Teh Aphex Twins without an S". So I was like: "I can assure you it's without an S."

From that moment on I started masturbating twice a day... :rolleyes:

Guest AlexPallas

Classics is a testosterone driven album, i dont know many girls that would get into it.

Guest Vegeta897
doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!It's "Aphex Twin" not APHEX TWINS

Shit.

Really?

Really ain't a fan of this album. It's a bit too bang-crash-stomp-bang like that group Stomp back in the day that used to appear on Blue Peter wearing dustbin lids on their feet. Polynomial-C however is a gem.

Guest Caustic
I hear "You know that band Aphex Twins" off people

:embrassed:

That phrase makes me want to shoot myself.

twice.

That phrase makes me want to shoot myself.

twice.

I'd much rather kill them than myself... but i guess i know what ya mean...

Guest Barricade

It's even worse when you look on your mate's pc and all he has by "The Aphex Twins" is the Star Wars remix... :rolleyes:

Guest Glass Plate

I got one worse.

My manager is a pathological liar and so he makes up tons of shit. He was like "what do you listen to then?" (after kinda explaining electronic music I dunno why I even tried), and I was like "Aphex Twin is a good example" and he was like "ohhh, THAT'S electronic music???, my friend and I loved that shit, we made a team on alien versus predator, we were the Aphex TWINS!!! my name was Aphex Crush and he was Aphex Fang" at this point I tried my best to tune him out and go "yeah!! mhmmm" while he told me a ton of bull shit about being the greatest gamer in the world, so he had to quit/get banned or some shit.

I got one worse.

My manager is a pathological liar and so he makes up tons of shit. He was like "what do you listen to then?" (after kinda explaining electronic music I dunno why I even tried), and I was like "Aphex Twin is a good example" and he was like "ohhh, THAT'S electronic music???, my friend and I loved that shit, we made a team on alien versus predator, we were the Aphex TWINS!!! my name was Aphex Crush and he was Aphex Fang" at this point I tried my best to tune him out and go "yeah!! mhmmm" while he told me a ton of bull shit about being the greatest gamer in the world, so he had to quit/get banned or some shit.

lol, beat the shit out of him, thats downright pitifull

yeah beating the shit out your manager's a great idea......im not taking that back

Guest Glass Plate

well he got transferred I don't work with him anymore. he was kind of fun, just because he made up so much shit, you could make fun of him for days on end behind his back.

Guest Caustic
well he got transferred I don't work with him anymore. he was kind of fun, just because he made up so much shit, you could make fun of him for days on end behind his back.

You should've made bets about what bullshit he'd come up with next.

Guest earlgrey

It's even worse when you look on your mate's pc and all he has by "The Aphex Twins" is the Star Wars remix... :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHA that reminds me, JUST LAST FUCKING NIGHT I was chatting to some guy while drunk and that was the only "aphex twin song" he knew!..... I didn't even bring the topic of ol' RDJ up, I was just blasting SP's mighty Steinbolt out my ghetto blaster boom box and he mentioned that goddamn song...

Guest earlgrey

I heard the lead singer of teh aphex twins is a satanist

Guest earlgrey

I heard the lead singer of teh aphex twins is a satanist

and the drummer only has one arm

Archived