IGNORED

So I bought Hello Everything...

oyster

Hello Everything is nothing like his other albums. I'd guess that Selection 16 is what it ressemble most. "H E" anyway is like 5 tracks that are built almost with the same patterns and melodies. I guess you could edit them and put it as a long-ass 20 minute tune. The rest is wank. Don't get me started on that vaccuum track.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
big loada

Huh? :ohmy:

buy it

k

:beer:

:squarepusher:

Always seemed like a wine guy to me.

there's no wine icon.

big loada

Huh? :ohmy:

buy it

k

:beer:

:squarepusher:

Always seemed like a wine guy to me.

there's no wine icon.

No excuses. :fee:

Because I wanted to make the quoting longer :angry:

Yeah I loved Hello Everything - listened to it a ton when it came out. I remember some bad vibes concerning it on these forums at least but I don't know... it was pretty good. I'd advise going down the Go Plastic route - that album is probably my favourite.

• 3 weeks later...
Don't get me started on that vaccuum track.

It's a nice track to sleep to. :undecided:

That's coz you can't hear it!

I say get VIC ACID. Just to be different. Thats what I got first and caned the shit out of it :ok: But yeah big loada, had normal daddy, go plastic, venus #17.

Guest earlgrey

i love "vacuum garden"!

It probably isn't very effective if you just downloaded HE and come across it out of order as an MP3, but I think it significantly lends the album a sort of flow - especially when after the quiet brooding finishes, the next track slowly builds up out of the decay - that makes it seem like a good old-fashioned ALBUM rather than a collection of tracks..

Archived