IGNORED

What Squarepusher tracks could work in a movie?

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

I think tetra-synch would be nasty in a movie if done right. I think most of toms tracks, like most artists on this forum would be hard to be put into a movie.

depending on the film and what is going on on the screen, any (or at least most) tracks could work surely....

i mean "the modern bass guitar", for instance, might not work in a period costume drama but ... well... you know...

in a film about laser guns and exploding robots and flashing numbers......

No probs Squarepusher tracks being on film...

Examples:

beep street - a scene where someone has left their old life and perhaps is on a train towards a new one

my fucking sound - a scene where a lot of cutlery is falling down a massive spiral staircase made of marble

Journey to reham - a herzog film about war....

Guest AOOproductions
tommib would be idea for a scene in a film where a parcially skad girl sits on a windowsill in a japanese hotel and looks over the city scapes of tokyo.

Im pretty sure Sofia Coppola already did that with Lost in translation.

burger_top.gif
tommib would be idea for a scene in a film where a parcially skad girl sits on a windowsill in a japanese hotel and looks over the city scapes of tokyo.

Im pretty sure Sofia Coppola already did that with Lost in translation.

Tommib.
Has it actually been in a movie before? Cause whenever I listen to it I get a little déja-vu.
burger_bottom.gif

potato.jpeg

Guest AOOproductions

okay... sorry if I was an azhole, even though it was in good fun LUDD. but speedplay... goddamn, read the posts above you.

and I second HND as a blaxploitation soundtrack.

Archived