IGNORED

Girls who like Autechre

Guest tbio2007

Guest tbio2007

Is it me or is it very rare to see Girls who like AU? Or electronic music generally, I'm living with girls at Uni and whenever I blast Confield or Draft they simply brush it aside as 'noise' music.

my wife isn't totally into ae... she appreciates them... and she likes fermium and augmatic disport... after we listen to these tracks, we make sweet love!

she also likes a lot of tracks from tri repetae!

Is it me or is it very rare to see Girls who like AU? Or electronic music generally, I'm living with girls at Uni and whenever I blast Confield or Draft they simply brush it aside as 'noise' music.

you be hanging out with the wrong bitches my African American

Guest tbio2007

Bit harsh calling someone a jerk just because they say AU, all I know is that those are the only two intentional letters, the rest are random so I call them AU.

sweet! sweet love makin'!

btw... on that fermium track... my wife does that bootie type of dance to it like if she was dancing to dance hall or something!

...they simply brush it aside as 'noise' music.

what's wrong with 'noise' music? they are easily as industrial as electronic music.

they are easily as industrial as electronic music.

this is the truth

I have yet to share AE with a girl.

Women aren't people

Guest reyde_espana

my wife loves AE... shes a designer and always uses it to work...

maybe stupid girls like justin timberlake... as well as the men who listen it...

hang out with smarter girls... maybe ones with an actual personality

Guest tht! tne

i knew a girl who knew of autechre

but it was probably only because her boyfriend was a bedroom producer

as in, he produced bedrooms

Guest burnibus

i feel well lucky, my girlfriend loves electronic music and the wierder / gharder the better. She has always and will always go whereever she can to listen to it. (she is going to i love acid this weekend without me boohoo).

we went listening to Technasia last week in manc and it was great then got back and chilled out listening to all her autechre vinyl and i thought at that point "how wicked is this".

Women who like experimental music are out there and willing to push their own musical tastes just as men are, you just need to look and listen.

Guest sinkfield

most girls i know are into electronic music..and a bunch of them are into ae and afx and whatnot..so youre just @ the wrong place or with the wrong ppl

My girlfriend was listening to Ae before she even knew me, though it's not something she listens to regularly. I have another female friend who listens to Ae, Aphex Twin and Squarepusher quite frequently --I think Squarepusher/Aphex Twin are her favorite musical artists. I went to see Ae with both these girls and they had a great time. So I'm not sure how rare it is for girls to dig teh IDMs... I think they're just scared to post here, understandably.

Archived