IGNORED

A motion for a new Aphex Twin Subforum rule...

Guest Helper ET

Guest organizedconfusedproject
I can't create a clear distinction sometimes between sound and vision

did you mean you'are a synesthete ? Strange, a synesthete has static perceptins so you shouldn't catch other people's perception. ==> Asperger ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cloud color

Wow, this would probably make sense if the thread revolved around you... but i'm not trying to be mean, since it seems you got bombed in this thread ( and many others :confused: )

i see what your sayin man, and your just lookin for a little relateable issues between members, its all good, just kind of an odd request for a whole forum

*BUT *most of the time i like it when people point out feelings and colors of tracks, because new perspectives are usually always usually interesting to me :smile:

this reminds me of caustics ultra fuckin long description of confield. that thing was fuckin sick!!! never gave you props for typing that whole thing out :braindance:

Guest Caustic
this reminds me of caustics ultra fuckin long description of confield. that thing was fuckin sick!!! never gave you props for typing that whole thing out :braindance:

wha....

Archived