IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In her debut she had a rather sinister vibe to her. in a good way of course, but I got 'over' her music ... soonish. However, her last two albums I just discovered a month ago, are absolutely amazing. If I found her interesting before, I absolutely love her music now.

or more light-hearted (she's very lovely here):

In her debut she had a rather sinister vibe to her. in a good way of course, but I got 'over' her music ... soonish. However, her last two albums I just discovered a month ago, are absolutely amazing. If I found her interesting before, I absolutely love her music now.

one of my best friends loves santigold.

boilerroom dj set by I-F. 

cool electro!!!

highlight is 40 mins in: depeche mode's enjoy the silence with some acid/electro sounds in the mixes. cool stuff.

been breaking away from spotify a bit and listening to the piles of cassette tapes I've acquired over the years - trying to purge my collection down so I'm listening to them as I organize to sell off, trade, etc - documenting it on instagram for fun

I'm listening to stuff I would of probably not have sought out online to listen to. hoping it will inspire me to start making some sample based music as well. maybe.