IGNORED

GESCOMiX

Guest vlari

seeing as some of my earlier megamix things got a fair bit of attention here too, you lot might be interested in this one. (i'm just gonna cut/paste this from xlt, hope you dont mind)

supplementary to the autechre mix. all gescom. looped a bit, edited somewhat. total time around 18 minutes

tracks i used: puzl, dan one, keynell3, motor1, motor4, sciew spoc, chunge remixed by gescom, d1, mag, go sumo, a2, keynell autechre remix a, slow acid, b1, le shark, keynell1, polarized beam splitter, a1, go sheep, c1, whatever remixed by tara, vira rival remixed by ae, keynell remixed by ae, keynell2, pelt remixed by velocity kendall

download it from my bloggie

hope you like it chaps

heres a pic

GESC.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

yes! awesome mix, although i'm a complete gescom n00b...

can someone tell me what tracks are:

at 7'55 - 8'50 (then it still goes on, but with another track on top)

at 16'06 - 17'08

thanks in advance.

thanx vlari, i still bust out your Analord mixes.

can you link me to your other autechre mix?

cheers and well done,

e

Guest vlari
yes! awesome mix, although i'm a complete gescom n00b...

can someone tell me what tracks are:

at 7'55 - 8'50 (then it still goes on, but with another track on top)

at 16'06 - 17'08

thanks in advance.

had to check and i think that the first one is the a side of the keynell (autechre remix) 12" and the last is yet again the autechre remix of keynell but this time from the ska010this. it's a cunt writing out a tracklist for these mixes, i should make a flowchart or diagram instead, but i cant be arsed

to all the rest, i appreciate your comments and thanks, ego is strong as kevlar now

Archived