IGNORED

Augmatic Disport

oyster

This has grown to be my second favorite song on Untilted ( I doubt anything will ever beat Ipacial Section).

The beginning is basically a representation of everything I love about Autechre. This song is like the evil brother of LCC.

The way it sort changes into such a laid back song is truly odd, but of course so is everything else on Untilted.

Appreciate this track.

This has grown to be my second favorite song on Untilted ( I doubt anything will ever beat Ipacial Section).

The beginning is basically a representation of everything I love about Autechre. This song is like the evil brother of LCC.

The way it sort changes into such a laid back song is truly odd, but of course so is everything else on Untilted.

Appreciate this track.

im glad you pointed out its like the evil brother of LCC, if you listen closely the opening passage is almost the exact same rythm as the beginning of LCC. I noticed a similar return to this rhythmic phrase on Sublimit, if you listen carefully you can hear its opening beat is too very similar to that of LCC and Augmatic.

dudududa - BAH BAH BAP

Appreciate this track.

im glad you pointed out its like the evil brother of LCC, if you listen closely the opening passage is almost the exact same rythm as the beginning of LCC. I noticed a similar return to this rhythmic phrase on Sublimit, if you listen carefully you can hear its opening beat is too very similar to that of LCC and Augmatic.

dudududa - BAH BAH BAP

Augmatic has five Baps. And is also in a different time signature than LCC.

They have been into that triplet thing forever. Also, on Sublimit, they are triplets. But on LCC, they are just three powerful snare hits on 2, 3, and 4.

Augmatic is grrreat and I'm listening now.

But rook, that reminds me, since you're good with this kind of thing: tapr = parhelic triangle reworking? Sounds like bizactly the same rhythm figure, tweaked, with some detail added towards the end of the phrase. Was that already common knowledge?

Augmatic is grrreat and I'm listening now.

But rook, that reminds me, since you're good with this kind of thing: tapr = parhelic triangle reworking? Sounds like bizactly the same rhythm figure, tweaked, with some detail added towards the end of the phrase. Was that already common knowledge?

Wow yea, I never noticed that before. It is obviously much less upfront, but the basic pattern is quite similar.

Guest Chogg

omg when all the seemingly nonsensical noises become a huge snare beat at 5:43.. that is what made me love this track. That, and lots of acid at the beach at low tide.

Guest burnibus

Its all about the live disport. now thats somethng else, i prefer to the original, even though the original is amazing

I kinda view the first four tracks on this album as a single composition, so it's hard to look at just one track from it. If they released 'em as an EP, it would be legendary. Believe.

But, yeah, this thing just clicks 'n' whirrs from 93 'til infinity.

Archived