IGNORED

Message from Squarepusher to his fans at Watmm

phillie-t

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like an asshole to me, i mean just look at him ffs hes a geek to the core and now hes moaning about geeks liking his musics? gobshite fuckwad

OMG GEEKCORE!!!!

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

holy crappola

that super8 film is well nice

hope you do more of that

theres just something about super8

its tasty

very

very

tasty

who done the music/sound for that?

the man in the middle has a bottle of beer.

i want to drink it.

now!!!

the man in the middle is sp you dolt :P jaykay

oh and phil, is that aphex's cousin forreall, does he really hate aphex? does everyone hate the guy? does come off as a bit prickly sometimes.

sounds like an asshole to me, i mean just look at him ffs hes a geek to the core and now hes moaning about geeks liking his musics? gobshite fuckwad

FUKING MORON! he just said he doesnt like to be insulted all the time & reading personnal attaks, that's it & fair to him, i just dont give a shit, his trax are brillant & yes, most music mb are full of crap

FUKING MORON! he just said he doesnt like to be insulted all the time & reading personnal attaks, that's it & fair to him, i just dont give a shit, his trax are brillant & yes, most music mb are full of crap

lol

basically snares came and randomly typed cusswords in 12/15 time signature

I don't think I have ever been this insulted. How dare you? That was a 7/4 time signature. You obviously have no musical sense whatsoever. 12/15? Jesus Fucking Christ. I hope someone puts a dog-shit dildo right up your illiterate, smug a-hole, and then teaches you about music!

lol

Guest Max Marlow

the man in the middle has a bottle of beer.

i want to drink it.

now!!!

the man in the middle is sp you dolt :P jaykay

NAH! reeeeeeeallllyyyy ? IF I KNEW THAT; i'd wanted some milk then.

Why didnt nobody else wrote that before ? :cry:

Guest Braindance

Squarepusher has a beer and a beard but phillie t looks like he has a lemon tango and a nice shirt and sweater.

what beer does squarepusher drink? and does he play bass on mangle 11?

Archived