IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA man, you weren't fucking kidding about being drunk Ward. You're about two ticks away from not being able to mull off a post.

eugh, yeah.. now enjoying the hangover.

need some hot eggs fo sho.

think i'll get drunk later again.

DSC_1697.jpg

sppppooooooookkkkkeeeyyyy

7732_255550870181_798860181_8718960_2264384_n.jpg

after a night at the pubs

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME WHEN I PLAY TEAM FORTERESSE TWO WITH YOU?!?!?2

:( what's your username?

thanks :p i think it was from this place www.cyberoptix.com

=tags&includes[]=title#"]Etsy link

actually now that I think about it... I think that was the place.

wise move

only reason i haven't worn it was because i couldn't find a button up shirt that fit my proportions back in the day... now i'm 40 lbs. lighter and can fit into a medium (or small in some cases) button up shirt. but i still haven't worn it... actually, i can't find it!

wise move

only reason i haven't worn it was because i couldn't find a button up shirt that fit my proportions back in the day... now i'm 40 lbs. lighter and can fit into a medium (or small in some cases) button up shirt. but i still haven't worn it... actually, i can't find it!

The man lost 40lbs.

respek-knuckles.gif

wise move

The man lost 40lbs.

respek-knuckles.gif

word up!

I'll register that I'd easily prefer to be essines.

edit: I think this ultimately comes down to the issue of length versus girth, doesn't it?

this is unfair cause my beard is all about thick norwegian girthiness, a forest of man-hair. it would takes centuries for my true length to expose itself. to your mother

:bigcock:

Archived