IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posting pics of your GFs is a seriously bad idea dudes. nice that your obviously proud to like, actually have a girlfriend (*sigh*, IDM nerds) but like, use a bit of common sense for god sake. for one thing it's extremely likely that you see them through rose-tined spectacles and might get offended or saddened if someone else doesn't, plus this forum is seen by a lot of people who you don't know - some of them not even registered members. i would remove them with all due haste if i were you.

Well, I'm not honestly concerned a bit, but if you really think so I can break the image link or ask for the post(s) deleted. As it is I just don't see what real harm it could come out of it, but to be fair I don't really see what real good comes out of having it on the forums indefinitely either though. *shrug*

posting pics of your GFs is a seriously bad idea dudes. nice that your obviously proud to like, actually have a girlfriend (*sigh*, IDM nerds) but like, use a bit of common sense for god sake. for one thing it's extremely likely that you see them through rose-tined spectacles and might get offended or saddened if someone else doesn't, plus this forum is seen by a lot of people who you don't know - some of them not even registered members. i would remove them with all due haste if i were you.

this.

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

but also this.

All of your girlfriends are nothing compared to my Finally Miley Superstar Series with Three Achey Love Holes

braintree always out havin fun, meetin frenz, chattin up the hunnies - nominate for Least-WATMM Watmmer 2011

:sup:

Oh, I forgot to put this up. Here's a video of a performance a couple weeks ago. Awepittance hosted the night, which turned out great. Brian E played a set. I also got to meet Theocide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2LDh2Em_M&feature=relmfu

Archived