IGNORED

moar n00bz!

Guest Needlenose

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, look at the CAWments on this youtube video.

seriously though. Anyone who says, "This Isn't Aphex" is marked down with that thumbs system, and then some wonderful hero comes in and says something like "This is the aphex twins you noob lol what a noob." and is marked up. lol people.

Guest Pete is your friend

this is teh aphex twins, no its not yes it is, wait is it? no! yesh, i mean no. my favorite comment was this one.

libertybeau (7 months ago) Show Hide

Stunning animation. Not the slightest bit jerky.

this video of some aphex twins was pretty cool, found it in the related videos window.

also this was nice

Guest Rogueofmv

teh apehx twins is they r my herose becuz teh moosics theys makin give me teh hghness. It durgs foar meh.

(nn-tss-nn-tss-nn-tss-nn-tss)

I guffaw at their nubness and revel in the glory of teh WATMMz.

lol, look at the CAWments on this youtube video.

seriously though. Anyone who says, "This Isn't Aphex" is marked down with that thumbs system, and then some wonderful hero comes in and says something like "This is the aphex twins you noob lol what a noob." and is marked up. lol people.

Upon viewing that video, I found I have a completely different version of Tetris Twins, with an obscure, vocal link at the start ((inaudible) DAAAT CAAAAM).

I must have a fake version :angry:

Guest Calx Sherbet

I don't think i ever accidently called aphex twin "the aphex twins." I was never that nubby

Guest Needlenose

PolyCAWn Window

CAWnfederation Trough EP

AstroCAWtnia

Boards of CAWnida

Drum and Bass for CAWpa

CAWdulate

The CAWsmic Kommando

The Lisa CAWrbon Trio

CAWos A.D.

D'ArCAWngelo

OvuCAW