IGNORED

Good quality sets.

salvakkpooo

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

1993: Birmingham - Oscillate (soundboard)

1999: London - Warp 10th anniversary (audience recording)

2001: California - Club indigo (audience recording), Toronto (soundboard)

2003: ATP (djset)

2007: Hemsby - Pontin's holiday park (soundboard)

2008: Los Angeles - Echoplex (audience recording)

they used to play a lot of Confield/EP7/Cichlisuite stuff between 1998 and 2000 and the quality of every recording I downloaded is high

the 2008 live stream from autechre.ws has some Ae songs in it (flutter, vl al 5, basscadet, fol4, crystel, lego feet), the 2005 live stream begins with some ambient tracks by them (I think)

the That Other Site™.com radio shows are an interesting selection of tracks, but no Ae tracks afaik

1993: Birmingham - Oscillate (soundboard)

1999: London - Warp 10th anniversary (audience recording)

2001: California - Club indigo (audience recording), Toronto (soundboard)

2003: ATP (djset)

2007: Hemsby - Pontin's holiday park (soundboard)

2008: Los Angeles - Echoplex (audience recording)

they used to play a lot of Confield/EP7/Cichlisuite stuff between 1998 and 2000 and the quality of every recording I downloaded is high

the 2008 live stream from autechre.ws has some Ae songs in it (flutter, vl al 5, basscadet, fol4, crystel, lego feet), the 2005 live stream begins with some ambient tracks by them (I think)

the That Other Site™.com radio shows are an interesting selection of tracks, but no Ae tracks afaik

:ok:

Thank you!

Guest spraaaa
the 2005 live stream begins with some ambient tracks by them (I think)

oh shit, just remembered those, all the stuff playing before the broadcast right? was that part recorded?

the 2005 live stream begins with some ambient tracks by them (I think)

oh shit, just remembered those, all the stuff playing before the broadcast right? was that part recorded?

yes and yes

Guest PeterVincent

Hey just wanted to ask if someone got their Hands on a Mixer recording of the Set Autechre played on the Tour 2008...

Ontario Canada

or

Cologne Germany

I neeed it...

If I could contact Autechre i wouldve offered them 100 $ (I know doesnt Sound much but i am a Student) for that already but it seems to be impossible...

Hey just wanted to ask if someone got their Hands on a Mixer recording of the Set Autechre played on the Tour 2008...

Ontario Canada

or

Cologne Germany

I neeed it...

If I could contact Autechre i wouldve offered them 100 $ (I know doesnt Sound much but i am a Student) for that already but it seems to be impossible...

they won't give you anything

Guest PeterVincent

Yeah i figure that...

Still sad...

I mean it is still a piece of Music that would sell right i guess...

There are a lot of Bands or Artists that sell "Live" Albums..

Why not Autechre ?

Guest magic0801

The 2008 stream called autechre.ws doesn't begin downloading for me. I just get a page failed to load thing.

Is this just me? I'll keep trying anyway, might be my web browser or something. I'm using safari on pc, it's not really that good. haha.

Hmmm, that's a tough one, have you enabled administrator rights to bypass the kernel in virtual x386 mode, and does your TCP/IP have any buffer overflow dependencies at runtime?

I suggest opening you avatar in a hex editor and parsing for registry keys which are incompatible with legacy drivers and SQL subroutines; make sure Ports 118 and 1108 are configured for remote procedure calls (ignoring handle exception errors for SSE2 processors), then boot config.sys in safe mode.

The 2008 stream called autechre.ws doesn't begin downloading for me. I just get a page failed to load thing.

Is this just me? I'll keep trying anyway, might be my web browser or something. I'm using safari on pc, it's not really that good. haha.

yep, the download always fails for me too. I've been able to record it by myself tho!

check this link: http://5-against-4.blogspot.com/2008/02/au...re-webcast.html

• 3 weeks later...
what is the best quality recording of a quaristice gig. no soundboards yet?

Echoplex.

Archived