IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

A bowl of cinnamon & spice oatmeal with a hefty spoonful of olde fashioned peanut butter stirred in + milk for consistency.

You guys gotta experience this (whilst high)

• 2 weeks later...

Slabs of butter on currant and raison buns hot from the oven washed down with a big glass of decaf tea, no sugar, but full cream milk cause i've got to rebel somehow. Plus fat is fine, sugar and caffeine are evil. Shame there's no decaf blackcurrant tea*, ;-/ they'll get there.

* tea with added blackcurrant flavour, not just blackcurrants and hot water smartarses.

Crystal Light Peach Mango with Caffeine. I don't drink coffee or soda, but I have to stay awake somehow.

Slabs of butter on currant and raison buns hot from the oven washed down with a big glass of decaf tea, no sugar, but full cream milk cause i've got to rebel somehow. Plus fat is fine, sugar and caffeine are evil. Shame there's no decaf blackcurrant tea*, ;-/ they'll get there.

* tea with added blackcurrant flavour, not just blackcurrants and hot water smartarses.

You can decaffeinate your tea at home really easily.