IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Robinsons Orange (Barley version). Never used to like the barley one but this is quite nice now. How damn boring a post when I came in and landed on that crab curry.

8CdJWkw.jpg

Stepping into the realm of meads. 14% abv slightly syrupy and effervescent but with a dry honey flavor. Can be substituted for your urine for a drug test. Would drink again.

Nothing like trying to get your mack on after a fine plate of fish & chips. It's like someone's strangling your insides with a wet dishrag.

dleet - recipe [= http://www.fearlesshomemaker.com/2013/10/slow-cooker-barbacoa-beef/

I don't have a crock pot, but thanks, i'm always curious to see the recipes for things. Looks like it would taste pretty intense.

Fuck yes, I'm making a similar thing tomorrow... well, carnitas to be precise, slowcooked pork with chipotle peppers, orange, garlic and onions (among other things), before frying that bastard up on the grill

Edited by verticalhold

tuc sandwich biscuits, watermelon juice and for dessert, tomato soup

I used to love them tuc biscuits, they're the ones with a weird layer of powdery cheese right?

Guest HokusPoker

Went to a local Sri Lankan place.

We always get the crab curry

Aftermath:

OH97i0F.jpg

I really don't mean to start a discussion here or insult anyone, but it's pictures of scenes like this that make me wonder how I managed to stay non-vegan for 23 years. At least to me this looks incredibly disgusting and nowhere near edible, the same with leftovers from pork knuckles etc.

PS: I have to admit though, the can of baked beans I'm eating right now is not exactly my idea of sexy either.

Edited by HokusPoker

Went to a local Sri Lankan place.

We always get the crab curry

Aftermath:

OH97i0F.jpg

I really don't mean to start a discussion here or insult anyone, but it's pictures of scenes like this that make me wonder how I managed to stay non-vegan for 23 years. At least to me this looks incredibly disgusting and nowhere near edible, the same with leftovers from pork knuckles etc.

PS: I have to admit though, the can of baked beans I'm eating right now is not exactly my idea of sexy either.

Heh. Fair point. I think you have to be a predator to enjoy this picture. Like, YEAH, I ate the shit out of that beach insect. Fuckin tasty shit.

YEAH, I ate the shit out of that beach insect.

Totes using that for a track title.

Now consuming: Fried egg sandwich with marmite. I've got my dry frying and flipping technique fucking mastered.

an ridiculously heavy, nasty, super-satisfying woodfired Mexicana pizza from a newly discovered hole-in-the-wall pizza joint 5 mins walk from me. I feel preggers.

just wish I had some coffee or something warm to chase that delicious bitch with. a good chaser is seriously one of the most life-affirming, comforting things in my existence, no joke. cup o tea, coffee, hot chocolate, any such thang.

What I wish I was eating:

wbdY2xw.jpg

holy shit

Pre-98 Bubba Kush, grown in one of my works gardens organically. Tastes like coffee, hash and a slight hint of something like bubblegum or clove. Lush.

post-10612-0-47870900-1395167516_thumb.jpg

and a young coconut. I saw Ultrademon @ Bonkers in Seattle and he was getting down on one, got inspired, now I can't stop making seapunk muzik.