IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Highland Spring sparkling water

Sparkling water is the latest food/drink I used to hate with a passion but have recently acquired a taste for. When I start eating raw avocadoes I'll freak out!! Because they really don't agree with my taste buds at all.

Also had a few bottles of the new Iron Maiden beer Hallowed which was pretty great, it's a bit like the dark version of Leffe, sort of deep dark sweet raisin fruit pudding, but not heavy..

Though an expert on pouring beer down my throat I'm not such an expert in describing beers, just never been into that. I think you have to be into poetry or being a weirdy beerdy gimpoid. Whereas I am a fucking beer savage who will drink you all under the table!

Which is quite funny because a friend of mine has just started up a band with 'keyboards'  (he was In the metal band Hang The Bastard) I told him his new band should be called Electro Gimpoids From Outerspace!!! 

And they should be dressed in tight leather one piece swimming suits with stuffed peacocks as codpieces!

If I was in charge of the music business, watmm would have a pop music subforum.

@beerwolf 

looks good. what is th alcohol percentage on that shiraz? 14.5? + that mango pic makes me feel an bit uneasy..

it is edgy. if an mango pic could give me th nightmare, ths would be th one...

Edited by Redruth

@beerwolf 

looks good. what is th alcohol percentage on that shiraz? 14.5? + that mango pic makes me feel an bit uneasy..

Yo Redruth I think its about 14%, I was recommended it by a good friend of mine who knows his wine. Very tasty.

A ripe, plump mango and a hard serrated steel blade, Heaven and Hell haha

Edited by beerwolf

Italian lady I work with and I ordered an 18 inch-er from this place for Sunday work lunch (she was curious to see how authentic it is)

We got a

'diavola infernale pizza (ultra hot)

basilico pizza sauce, nduja sausage, salami piccante, spianatta piccante, fior di latte mozzarella, fresh scotch bonnet chillis, dried smoked chilli flakes plus an extra sachet to add to one’s taste'

Italian lady I work with and I ordered an 18 inch-er from this place for Sunday work lunch (she was curious to see how authentic it is)

We got a

'diavola infernale pizza (ultra hot)

basilico pizza sauce, nduja sausage, salami piccante, spianatta piccante, fior di latte mozzarella, fresh scotch bonnet chillis, dried smoked chilli flakes plus an extra sachet to add to one’s taste'

Sounds you like you should date that Italian lady and skip the online dating.

@beerwolf 

Yo Redruth I think its about 14%, I was recommended it by a good friend of mine who knows his wine. Very tasty.

A ripe, plump mango and a hard serrated steel blade, Heaven and Hell haha

you've put me in th mood for reds friend. usually anything over 14% is at least worth consuming..

amazing how many perfectly decent; and even quite exceptional wines are hiding at or under £20.. 

drinking an chilled sherry now (amontillado). nothing worth recommending. an very pedestrian bottle

but still well worth pouring, and it's all i hav on hand and i feeling quite lazy now.. yes, very lazy but 

a good day for lazy. me thinks sherry is underrated, but it must be chilled and it must be consumed in

a matter of days to retain its top quality... 

this one is really not so good. even after only one overnight it is weakening quickly. a bad sign..

guess i'll need to finish th bottle then :)

cheers