IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Homemade curry over jasmine rice. Chopped up potatoes and carrots first and boiled them for about half an hour. Then chopped up and sauteed yellow onion and chicken sausage and threw everything together at the end.

I was kinda pissed that the store didn't carry any Golden Curry packages, so I opted for a jar of mild "Indian" curry instead, which still came out acceptably.

jelly belly jelly beans. they were on sale in bulk so i bought a  bunch, i ended up buying seven dollars worth, lol. so good though.

edit: pear flavour is the worst

Edited by yek

Some sort of Chinese ginger mango chew candy. I'm kind of hooked on these things at the moment.

echinacea, paracetamol, tap water

and 2 bags of bacon wheat crunchies to cheer me up

i was almost done-in by this recently as well :) any better now?

seasalt gargle and up th nose helps.

wishing you well..

You piss weak son of a bitch. You're getting your confidence back, I like that. When you are at your most uninhibited you get crushed back down into soup. Look at you tip toeing around, hahahaha. Breaking you is good because it changes you. You're the remnants of the shit society scraped off the sole of its shoe onto the kerb. Now I'm going to watch you die in the AAA thread again. How can you live with yourself after that embarrassment?

You piss weak son of a bitch. You're getting your confidence back, I like that. When you are at your most uninhibited you get crushed back down into soup. Look at you tip toeing around, hahahaha. Breaking you is good because it changes you. You're the remnants of the shit society scraped off the sole of its shoe onto the kerb. Now I'm going to watch you die in the AAA thread again. How can you live with yourself after that embarrassment?

are you being a meanie pops again schitze? lucky 'm here to break you down to size you little Shihtzu. drop and give me 20.

Coffee. Black.

More specifically: Community Coffee, Dark Roast, percolated.

I'll probably add some sweetener to the next cup, been buying International Delights Hershey's Chocolate Caramel flavor sweetener, and it's pretty fucking addicting.