IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Homemade (by Mother BeerWolf) plum crumble with custard. Lush.

Sounds good m8.

Just plain black coffee for me. Way too many beers last night. Coffee = cure.

Sounds good m8.

I had waaaay tooooooo many beers Good Friday, only just recovered tbh. I'll be having a few more in a short while, just refreshing Peroni, no thick, treacely beers.

Sounds good m8.

I had waaaay tooooooo many beers Good Friday, only just recovered tbh. I'll be having a few more in a short while, just refreshing Peroni, no thick, treacely beers.

You really like your peroni hey? I notice you always seem to be drinking that. I've only had it once, but I remember it was good.

I like peroni because it's refreshing and crisp. But don't be fooled I love all beers, IPA, bitters, porters, stouts, Belgians, German wheatbeers, pilsners, honey beers, krieks. The lot.

Edited by beerwolf

I like peroni because it's refreshing and crisp. But don't be fooled I love all beers, IPA, bitters, porters, stouts, Belgians, German wheatbeers, pilsners, honey beers, krieks. The lot.

Have you seen this stuff? 40 pounds a bottle? =/

http://www.brewdog.com/product/sink-the-bismarck

Have you seen this stuff? 40 pounds a bottle? =/

http://www.brewdog.c...nk-the-bismarck

I know the brewery Brewdog. Had some of their microbeers, not all of them are too my taste. The Punk IPA is popular round my way. I have yet to source them on draft, I guess I would have to head further north to find them.

Good quality stuff, but perhaps a bit too much trendiness/image over taste????? I've had better beers I know that.

Edited by beerwolf

Smoked Oysters and crumbled blue cheese on a warm bed of fresh Jasmine Rice (with a liberal dousing of Frank's Red Hot Sauce).

that's..

that shit's wrong!

Guest Sprigg

Bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar... and fuck fuck fuck olive oil apparently leaks through plastic containers! :wtf:

The only way you drinking a Miler Lite is acceptable is if you're actually Emma Watson. In which case you can do whatever you want, and also my girlfriend and I would like to ask you if you've ever considered a polyamorous relationship.