IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a) I would eat the hell out of Sun's pussy

b) tonight's episode was boring

c) admit it, when Kate and Juliette "met" you were all rooting for a lesbian scene

d)

soylent green is people

e) i also saw smoke when christian was in the room with Sun.

i watched this at 5am and it can't have been too great as i can't remember a bit of it

i seem to recall you saying 'wtf you guyz she's rather plain for a south korean lady' back around s1/2

i've been on this board too long.

Guest grinningcat

shit episode

i now have no idea what time zone they are in, why they are back, what their objective is, where this is all going. So now they have gone back, are their friends saved? what do they have to do now? just carry on pretending to be part of dharma?

this is all going nowhere and for me lost momentum a long time ago.

ive become a hater, and just watch it out of formality now, no joy watching it.

it has completely lost a sense of purpose. im baffled as to why some got sucked into the past and not others, is this the same principle as the 'good' and 'bad' lists that the others compiled in series 2/3?

yeah as of right now there does't seem to be a point to follow forward. but im sure they'll come up with something, last episode while boring was them just rearranging things so then they can tell a story, i hope.

i watched this at 5am and it can't have been too great as i can't remember a bit of it

i seem to recall you saying 'wtf you guyz she's rather plain for a south korean lady' back around s1/2

i've been on this board too long.

She's not plain, just nothing super special, but that doesn't invalidate my point in a).

Guest David R James

Shes not plain, she fucking gormless finding it difficult to even pull her stiff cheeks into a smile. But her pussy on the other hand, well i spect its a pretty smiley pussy.

I should note here that Korean girls do not smile very often. It's a shame, cause they are about 264% prettier when they do smile.

Sawyer, Juliet, Kate, Sayid, Jin, Hugo, Jack, Miles, and Daniel? are all stuck in the best year ever, the year I was born, 1977, yeyah! That made me love this episode and the end sequence...

You know what Lost needs? Less sentimental bullshit and more killings and evil things. No one falls for the love stories anymore, and we all know that Sawyer and Kate will start blowing kisses at each other pretty soon which will then stir up some drama and blablabla, Jack jumps in to save the day and then he'll pant excessively (for no particular reason) like he always does.

What if something extremely fucking scary started happening? I wouldn't know what it would be, but just something that involves LOTS of caualties and breasts.

NOOO

WHAT? WHY

NOOO

GODDAMNIT FUCK THIS SHOW I THOUGHT% IT WAS GOING TO FUCKIGN PICK UP CHRIST WHY DID I WATCH IT FROM THE BEGINNING FUCK MY LIFE

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

oh bah. real dull episode. just filling in some back story that really wasnt necessary and then bam somethign shocking and interesting happened. but looking at that image of ben still alive above i guess lost even manages to ruin this.

crazy guy out in the teepee = fun, sayids drugged acting = fail

a female friend of mine told me she thought lost was "better than ever". i told her my thoughts, no reply

Archived