Guest Ipacial Section

Guest Ipacial Section
:facepalm:

FacePlant.

I'd laugh if it was some new release news and you just have to be a prick

I'm sick of you negi cunts.

Guest Ipacial Section
"BoC does something inexplicable and enigmatic; Fans have a coronary"

"OneToThirtySix Was An Accident, Hense His Adoption. Both His Parents Commited Suicide after Birth"

hilarious message from 'Ryan' on BOC's myspace page:

Having this webpage up really lights a fire under me. Every once and a while I see that the boards of canada myspace has a new update. I know there is nothing new but I come to check anyway EVERY TIME, and I leave utterly disappointed and filled with rage to the point where I want to tear the profile down.

Screw you guys for leaving me with a bunch of great albums and nothing else.

yeah fuck boc. i went right off those guys when i realised they were never gonna release vials of their semen and hair clippings with every record.

who do they think they are

i would boycott them entirely if i didn't think that one day i might be able to get teamfucked by the sandison boys under a red moon on a barren scottish island

Guest TGOC3

Hey, let's all go to the BoC subforum and talk shit about their fans because we don't think BoC is glitchy enough!

Guest Ipacial Section

i hope just there next release will be better than just a souvenir.

what happened to squarepusher.

Hey, let's all go to the BoC subforum and talk shit about their fans because we don't think BoC is glitchy enough!

i love boc. i just laugh at you.

Guest JohnTqs
yeah fuck boc. i went right off those guys when i realised they were never gonna release vials of their semen and hair clippings with every record.

who do they think they are

Lol

he became awesome.

Guest TGOC3

i love boc. i just laugh at you.

It doesn't matter whether or not you enjoy their music. That doesn't make you a dick. The fact that you want to ruin the group or it's community is what makes you a dick.

he became awesome.

QFT

i'm just waiting to hear from "bixlee", because he's a "real fan" and knows what's up. unfortunately, sometimes its BoC fans that are just as guilty as ruining the sub-forum as the flamers are. fuck their myspace.

Boards_of_Canada_Warp_Lighthouse_Party_1999.jpg

Archived