IGNORED

weed

pcock

im 4 weeks off it and loving it more than anything.

i didnt tell anyone, didnt build up to it, just woke up one morning and actually told myself how fucking bored i am of it, and stopped. i feel great.

Guest Iain C

I stopped for a couple of months in the summer and have been slowly working my way back into it. The break was nice but it didn't change my life. Now I'm smoking more but drinking less, which is probably better for me and certainly better for WATMM.

Guest Grizz

yah same for me. I whined like a bitch on here about it but its the best thing I've done with myself. I'm drinking more but socially and getting more exercise so I'm not bothered

good for you man. enjoy yourself. have you been sleeping ok? i'll get to find out in a few days how i sleep without my spliff in the evening . . at least i'll be working my ass off so it'll probably be ok

i haven't had any green since last thursday. my stupid so called "dealer" keeps failing to turn up. he's this fucking black 19 year old gangster wannabe who is always always at least an hour late, and often just doesn't turn up at all. he talks like "yes blud, got some heavy greenz you get me" then fucks you about for 4 hours before eventually selling you some 2.5 gram eighth. i hate him, but don't know anyone else to get any weed from. if i ever find a dealer in london who's actually white, i'll be extremely happy.

just god 7 grams of crap weed for cheap cheap,gonna test it up and then give half of it to my friend...he hasnt smoked in a long time.

im 4 weeks off it and loving it more than anything.

i didnt tell anyone, didnt build up to it, just woke up one morning and actually told myself how fucking bored i am of it, and stopped. i feel great.

just think about how high you'd get if you took even a decent oney of some solid shit right now.

i used to go through eighths of dank every 18-22 hours on average back in the day, and eventually as i migrated more and more to the wacky and wonderful world of sedatives i waned off of that, but nowadays holy shit a gram will last me over a week, let alone a proper eighth.

and whenever i do smoke i get wonderfully high to where i can swifty and systemically redefine all of my semantics-gone-wild and i literally walk around jovial to the point where i'm fucking with the world it's so easy.

so yeah, so blaze one up and find the problem in you as opposed to the weed, cuz weed is quite nice if you do it properly.

Guest Al Hounos

since weed doesn't have the horrible health repercussions of alcohol or other drugs, it allows us to focus on the most important and difficult question about its use:

does weed add an extra 20% of enjoyment to an experience or does it simply reduce your (relative) sober enjoyment to 80%?

The latter, and that number decreases the more you use it.

Same with any other drug.

true, but it's really just your serotonin level being really low as it's used to being barraged by it and so it stops producing it making you feel bad and that will eventually go back to normal if you stop long enough

Archived