IGNORED

Awesome Ceephax gig video

Solo Strike

• 2 months later...

this is pretty amazing how top notch a drunken acid set can get

the site that is supposed to have the mp3 is not working. hook a brother up?

Guest hahathhat

i was watching it and thinking "he looks kind of like a pigeon" then a minute later he says -- "i feel very bad i ran over a pigeon, this set had best be worth running over a pigeon for"

lol, but a kind of uncomfortably startled one.

i hit what i think was a fox last week. it was night and i didn't have a chance to react. it really upset me. still feel bad/weird about it... maybe i should do a tribute? or maybe i should drive slower :cry:

Guest elliot

i read somewhere,(probably here) that afx loves ceephaxs live shit is that true?

fucking nice set anyway whats the other synth on the left?

i read somewhere,(probably here) that afx loves ceephaxs live shit is that true?

I've read that he likes ceephax' music anyway, I think that was from an interview from when he'd just finished drukqs

Guest Gary C
Who the fuck cares about Ceephax anymore?

yeah i'm so ABOVE listening to ceephax. i only listen to music that i've read about in the Wire first

I don't know how you've come to this conclusion.

I am above listening to Ceephax actually. It was funny for a while, whilst I was still interested in Squarepusher and Aphex and IDM in general. But I got through that stage in my life thankfully. Even saw him live twice (maybe three) times.

I've never liked BoC either. LOL.

Who the fuck cares about Ceephax anymore?

yeah i'm so ABOVE listening to ceephax. i only listen to music that i've read about in the Wire first

I don't know how you've come to this conclusion.

I am above listening to Ceephax actually. It was funny for a while, whilst I was still interested in Squarepusher and Aphex and IDM in general. But I got through that stage in my life thankfully. Even saw him live twice (maybe three) times.

I've never liked BoC either. LOL.

interesting stuff gary

Archived