IGNORED

Quaristice Special Edition wins Creative Review Best In Book 2009

thehauntingsoul

lol

http://warp.net/records/autechre/quaristic...st-in-book-2009

The original 'Quaristice' sleeve was designed by Ian Anderson from the Designers Republic who then worked closely with our production team to create the special edition which was housed within a photo-etched, steel slip case. The package also included a grey version of the artwork, a gatefold wallet and a second disc containing 11 tracks which were all unique to this edition.

"The overall effect is as much sculpture as music packaging, underlining the fact that, in this digital age, the album sleeve is still capable of enormous appeal." Creative Review

This limited edition 2cd version (WARPCD333X) completely sold out on preorder via our mailing list within an evening. Sorry we do not have any left.

"The overall effect is as much sculpture as music packaging, underlining the fact that, in this digital age, the album sleeve is still capable of enormous appeal." Creative Review

that is true, just like perlence_sub287197495182902185 is really appalling

Guest bitroast

i don't think the artwork's great. i also don't think it's terrible. for pretentious modern/minimal artwork that looks like it was easily done in ms paint, with slight variations for each track, i think quaristice did an awesome job. i don't know if that means i actually like it or not.

as for the actual album, love it :)

Archived