• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ward

get battlefield 2

i've had it for ages and recently installed it again, forgot how much fun it is

Guest futuregirlfriend

Arcanum http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...numofsteamworks

Maybe my fav ever. Right up there with the original Fallout games. Excellent soundtrack too http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=142904ECFCE066AE

Jagged Alliance 2

Temple of Elemental Evil. I don't know much about D&D but still got a lot out of playing it.

If you want something more recent Zeno Clash is fun, and pretty hard in places. There need to be more games with this kind of imagination. Some interesting music in it.

NecroVision came out earlier this year and is worth a look. Shoot zombies in WWI trenches and so on.

crayon physics deluxe, knytt stories and cave story. the holy trinity of indie PC gaming.

switch knytt stories out for braid, and that would be my list

Guest iamabe

i second deus ex, and play Thief 1 and 2, homeworld, anything valve has ever made (like half life, left4dead, cs, dods, tf2, etc), and there is plenty of fun to be had in silly german colonization sims like Anno 1701. and its hard to sound cool to talk about fallout these days since even the bro-iest bro's play fallout 3 on their xboxes, but fallouts 1, 2, and tactics are super good. the characters and quests have plenty of life and great dialogue and lots of outcomes. also, try rollercoaster tycoon.

stay the fuck away from MMOs unless you want to forfeit any progress youve made with women, music and any other endeavors in the past few years.

Deus Ex

(the first one)

yep. quite possibly the best pc game ever created.

i'd add quake series, half life, civilization call to power (civ 3 is also good), age of empires 2, gta3 (and vice city),...

Deus Ex

(the first one)

i'd add quake series, half life, civilization call to power (civ 3 is also good), age of empires 2, gta3 (and vice city),...

I think I prefer Vice City to GTA3. Both great games, but VC let you do a lot more, plus the weapon mechanics were much better.

Deus Ex

(the first one)

I think I prefer Vice City to GTA3. Both great games, but VC let you do a lot more, plus the weapon mechanics were much better.

san andreas ftw. i'm on a rather crappy pc but it works pretty good.

Archived