IGNORED

awesome pc games

pcock

I love all the old Black Isle stuff... especially PLANESCAPE: TORMENT

this

divine divinity

baldurs gate

mass effect (if you ran bioshock, you should be fine running this. mind you, i only played it on xbox. not sure how good the pc version is )

half life 2

warcraft 3

starcraft

temple of elemental evil ( as mentioned)

gothic series (i've never played, but heard wonderful things from a good friend)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
World of Warcraft

1242425821213.jpg

Half-Life 2

Half Life 1

Half Life 2 episode 1

half Life 2 episode 2

Minerva (Half Life 2 mod)

Portal

Left 4 Dead

Fear

World of Warcraft

(My druid and My pally)

Warhammer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest viscosity
i heard cryostasis was good

Having just finished this game.. I completely agree. If you don't mind twiddling with the settings in getting it to run decently

Zeno Clash is also great.

Guest tv_party

surprised nobody mentioned team fortress 2. given that it's co-op vs., replay value is immense. value for money is immense ($20) as they keep adding new content for free. plus it's just a great fucking game and doesn't require top of the line hardware to run decently.

probably the most mileage I've gotten out of a game by a long shot and still going strong.

of course I'm a fan from the first team fortress, so ymmv but if you like shooters, great gameplay and graphics. just a really well done piece of work.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

everything that i've ever played, with the exception of the 7th guest, has already been mentioned... not sure how well that one would age, but i remember it was really haunting when i was 13/14...

also epic pinball was freakin sweet

man, I used to make some awesome games in klik and play.

fuck ! me too! where can one find a working version of Klik and Play or better yet the sequel to it called 'Click and Create'

Archived