IGNORED

Tribute to Antarctica Album Art Request

Fred McGriff

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some variations for mine. made it more moody.

i like these, but i dont like all the stuff ontop, maybe if you took off the layers and left just the backgrounds it would look better

Guest Deslouriers
_DSC0867.jpg

Perfection.

Yes!

best

QFT

Though, it should say 'Terra Australis' because that's more IDM

_DSC0867.jpg

Perfection.

Yes!

best

QFT

I thought Antarctica won IDM thing of the year, not desolate grey pictures of some ambiguous body of water.

That said, the shot is real purdy and such. It's just not at all apparent that it has anything to do with Antarctica.

_DSC0867.jpg

Perfection.

Yes!

best

QFT

I thought Antarctica won IDM thing of the year, not desolate grey pictures of some ambiguous body of water.

That said, the shot is real purdy and such. It's just not at all apparent that it has anything to do with Antarctica.

Are you kidding?

_DSC0867.jpg

Perfection.

Yes!

best

QFT

Are you kidding?

i think he's right!

yeah something more unexpected. Use some of those really odd pictures of antarctic machinery and shit that were posted earlier in the thread. If I had photoshop working right now I would take a shot at it myself

_DSC0867.jpg

Perfection.

Yes!

best

QFT

Are you kidding?

i think he's right!

wait what? I see a penguin on a gravel-strewn snow field. You're seeing that as a body of water?

i think pigster's best fits with futonic records

for reals? yaay.

I really like pigster's too. As already suggested, there might be a way to get a pretty water shot in the foreground and have it fade into the cartoony mountains in the background. That might be a good compromise.

Archived