IGNORED

David Carradine Kung Fu Legend

Guest Etch

Guest Etch

Kill Bill and Kung Fu star David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok hotel room.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning.

The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film Stretch, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder.

Mr Binder said the news was "shocking", adding: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great person."

Carradine was part of an acting dynasty which included his father, John Carradine, and brothers Bruce, Keith and Robert.

The star was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV series Kung Fu, which spawned sequels in the '80s and '90s.

After a career which included more than 100 movies with directors such as Martin Scorsese and Ingmar Bergman, he recently found fame again thanks to his role in Quentin Tarantino's 2003 film Kill Bill.

He is survived by his wife, Annie Bierman, and four children.

Carradine3.jpg

Guest tv_party

I was thinking auto-erotic asphyxiation inititally but maybe something with a hooker that went awry and split when he croaked?

Guest Coalbucket PI

The BBC news page is saying "found with a rope around his neck and body", have they changed it or did you edit it for dramatic effect?

his name was the answer to a global goon question on here to win a signed copy of one of his albums.

i won it.

he sent it.

in side in marker pen he wrote 'congratulations, love aphex' or something like that.

IN THE SAME HANDWRITING USED ON APHEXT TWIN STICKERS!!!!!

ZOMFGOMGLOLROFLCOPTER!!!!

y0!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just read this story elsewhere with no mention of the auto-asphyxiation angle.

fucked up

yeah just heard this shit on NPR.

my buddy and i ran into him once while he was seeing Star Wars Episode II in the theatre at Universal City Walk. He kept having to take his grand kids to the bathroom.

Guest Iain C

When I heard on the news "his lawyer said he accidentally hanged himself" I knew straight away what he meant and I laughed and laughed.

Guest Coalbucket PI

It sounds like it but... what kind of 72 year old is asphyxiwanking in Bangkok?

Guest Iain C

I wonder how people get into auto-erotic asphyxiation... is it something you're compelled to do, that you know you're excited by before you try it, or is it just something you try when you're bored and get hooked on? Has anyone here done it? Is it really worth risking your life for?

I wonder how people get into auto-erotic asphyxiation... is it something you're compelled to do, that you know you're excited by before you try it, or is it just something you try when you're bored and get hooked on? Has anyone here done it? Is it really worth risking your life for?

it makes you cum stupid hard

Guest tv_party

wtf would anybody be stupid enough to use a rope/belt (excepting wang being so enormous as to require 2 hands)?

Guest Etch
lol nice watmmedit

Thats Strange. I really cannot take credit for this, I think the BBC changed their mind about the way they were going to report it. Thats how I found it anyway. What I want to know is how you get a rope round your bits, and your neck, and then string yourself up in a closet? I think he was trying to get a look at himself in the closet mirror to auto turbo asphixy crotch jostle all over himself whilst containing the inevitable mess in an easy to wipe cubicle.. Which as we have yet to establish, may or may not be gay.

Archived