IGNORED

Ever cry to an Autechre track because you're so moved by it?

Guest themutableone

What the fuck? No Goz Quarter or Draun Quarter? What the fuck is wrong with you heartless assholes? Those two tracks bleed some serious nostalgic happy/sad atmosphere and I weep and curl into a fetal position (I call those Tuesdays).

[bOC]It's like getting a hug from your mom, but then realizing she's been dead since '94[/bOC]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rabid
What the fuck? No Goz Quarter or Draun Quarter? What the fuck is wrong with you heartless assholes?

Whoa read the rules.

AnywayI've never cried to Autechre. Confield is some seriously groovy shit though.

What the fuck? No Goz Quarter or Draun Quarter? What the fuck is wrong with you heartless assholes? Those two tracks bleed some serious nostalgic happy/sad atmosphere and I weep and curl into a fetal position (I call those Tuesdays).

[bOC]It's like getting a hug from your mom, but then realizing she's been dead since '94[/bOC]

^^^

draun quarter, a long time ago coming home from my last piano lesson evar, i was sad and then this song came on and i sobbed

^^^

draun quarter, a long time ago coming home from my last piano lesson evar, i was sad and then this song came on and i sobbed

Apparently, I can't read. :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

the end of lentic makes you wanna spooge. listen to it. that cut up vocal sample, it sounds like someone saying who would never beat off (repeating). maybe the vox samples are saying 'who would never be tuff' go figure. anyway... ae doesn't make music to cry to. like they've said in an interview before... 'we work for your entertainment' and that's exactly what they do 'entertain you'!

keep you amused, keep your attention to all the sounds, keep you on your headfoot. not even cry with tears of joy. boc are warps cry to music.

• 2 months later...

Archived