IGNORED

Ever cry to an Autechre track because you're so moved by it?

Guest themutableone

Guest themutableone

Maybe you aren't the emotional type. Or maybe you just aren't prone to crying.. Anyway.. Anyone here ever tear up because you find a song by these two guys so beautiful?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest exper

I think Dropp has done it to me before. It is so monumentally crushing, heavy and melancholy. It's the IDM version of Joy Division's Atmosphere.

Guest theSun

drane2 was probably the closest ever by any artist. no tears but it invoked emotion like nothing else i've heard.

Rae is easily one of the most emotional songs i've ever heard. the drums masking the subtle melody but then they stop, the track magically transforms into a stagger where the melody's take over and keep you there, perfect track 10 out of 10

i also find Leterel quite an emotional track, the way it seamlessly goes from happy to sad in an instant has always made me fond of this track

And finally Tilapia.... what an amazing track this truly is, i had a drug related experience with this track and ever since it's been on top of the play list

Oscar see through red eye

This track reminds me of Acid. the first time i ever listened to the camp fire headphase i was tripping, and when i first heard that track i was overwhelmed with deja vu, i think there is a connection with Dreamcoat and thats what trigged it for me. We went for a walk later that night through a cemetery and basically i couldn't get that guitar sample out of my head

Archived