IGNORED

"Hello, My Name is Tom Jenkinson" : Brilliant Quality Video/Audio Capture of his Warp20 Sheffield Set

karmakramer

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah hope all these tunes get a release! I basically love all the ones from this live set, not hoping for another just a souvenir tbh.

• 4 weeks later...
Here was my shit attempt at a track using the "Calx pad sample" exclusively (cut slack: I didn't know about VSTs or anything, I hand chopped; stuttered in Goldwave, played the Yamaha live resulting in unquantized hell, and built in Fruity Loops)

I actually really enjoyed this. Noticed it's from an album? Any chance I could get the full record?

Thats me shouting about the aphex track... tio the headbanger shouting "lets fooking av it"..... I noticed the Rome tracks about 1 or 2 or those tracks in, and nearly fucking turned inside-out when it dawned on me exactly what the fuck was going on!!!!

I am not the worlds biggest Squarepusher fan but I would be if this material was released in all its glory, these tunes are totaly fucking mental! Thanks Phudosin.

We have to do a petiton and send it to someone to get it released LoL!

Yes, luv it! So, Tio the headbanger is the guy that looks like Stewart Copeland (drummer for The Police) and was fucking gurning for it when you panned over to him? Is he "the Italian" at the Autechre show going "YEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"? I'd fucking kill to trail with you guys to these shows but I'd likely "ruin the boot" with insanity.

Yes thats the banger.......Not the italian fella but he was at the gig behind me (out of mic-shot!!!).

I'd slice some bread to have you trail with us!

Fuck knows where the next gig will be. i suspect aphex Twin at some festival in europe or ideally Japan!

xxx, this album is awesome! So many nice bittersweet melodic parts, and the cute weirdness of the vocals in "Glow" just pushes it all over the top. This stuff deserves to be heard by a wider audience yo!

Triple cheers friend, nice words indeed. I was never a "hustler" or anything with my music so it just kind of sits on a hard drive and I'll pass it out if it looks like it will be relevant (like this case with TJ's opening track). But, in my heart of hearts, I wish I would have pursued it harder and more professionally--probably why the melodies sound so bittersweet, lol.

Ever consider at least releasing it via one of the many excellent weblabels on this glorious internet? I'd gladly give it my blessing if I knew it would get a release somewhere!

And yes, it definitely does show that you had a clear drive and intent with these tracks...they're not at all just wanky jams or something. Thanks again for the brilliant share!

Archived