IGNORED

Obama to receive World's Greatest Blowjob from Nelson Mandela

Guest Gary C

:emotawesomepm9:

I like how he got a nobel and over a million USD just for not being Bush.

That's it in a nutshell. He hasn't even cranked out an awesome slideshow.

The Nobel Committee made it quite clear that they gave him the award for 'inspiring hope' and his intentions towards a nuclear-free world and peace. Nobel awards have been given for efforts, and not just accomplishments before.

Either way, Obama's critics will use it as another vector for attack, and his proponents will use it as an example of why they think he's a great leader.

I also like the fact that they're giving him this, despite the IOC already choosing not to vote for Chicago for the 2016 Olympics even before he decided to go and make a case for the games being held there.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I like how he's just snubbed a former winner, The Dalai Lama, to please the Chinese Communist Government, which originated from Chairman Mao, a man who killed tens of millions of people during his reign.

I like how he's just snubbed a former winner, The Dalai Lama, to please the Chinese Communist Government, which originated from Chairman Mao, a man who killed tens of millions of people during his reign.

wait, i don't get it. how did he snub the dalai lama?

Guest inteeliguntdesign

ah sorry, that was hyperbole. he's just delayed it, hasn't he, to appease the chinese government, not snubbed.

Obama needs a fucking break. He can't win with anyone these days. As soon as the election was over it was full force shit storm. Im glad he's finally getting some good news. Poor guy

yeah poor guy :facepalm:

nobel peace prize is a fucking joke

He's right. Intentions matter.

very true, Rhetoric and words, not actions are FAR more important

read this on borowitz report thought it was a joke.

henry kissinger won the peace prize after killing a bunch of vietcong so whatever.

lol !

ah sorry, that was hyperbole. he's just delayed it, hasn't he, to appease the chinese government, not snubbed.

Considering how the chinese have our balls in a fucking vice right now, not to mention how much they hate Lama, im not at all surprised he put off a visit.

Guest abusivegeorge

I don't intend to nuke anyone. Where's my prize?

I'll leave it at the bottom of your bed when your sleeping, then you can open it in the morning when you wake up.

what a complete load of horseshit...

no president of any country anywhere should receive a peace prize. christ what is wrong with this world.

Archived