IGNORED

The Offical PSYCHEDELIC thread...disscusions of all things music, art, hallucinatory, etc

Brandi_B

we aren't just speaking of Psyche Rock in this thread....

BoC, The Focus Group, Autechre, Fennesz, Tim Hecker, and a shit ton of other music I love is all psychedelic, more psychedelic then most Psyche Rock, imo....

and me saying you know everything is because you come off as a know-it-all, and that always pisses me off because I know everything and how dare someone think they know more than me!

:cisfor:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what I know which is not much compared to the amount of info in the universe...

I am humbled by this fact...

Infinity brings me comfort whereas it used to keep me up at night.... :crazy:

more 13th floor elevators. this band was so good its almost scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mh2q90R6gw

amazing video of pink floyds 'jugband blues'. the late, great syd barrett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtXVrANEhU

i could be deluding myself here, but i always thought of coils live show as a very dark kind of psychedelia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjYcctqldI

Brandi_B, this thread doesn't have more posts because

A. YOU SUCK

B. This thread sucks

also, this subforum is amazing, and it was a good call.

If ya can't say nothing nice then don't say nutin' :)

I'm all about this subforum too :) Get the bad vibes out ya system mang!

<3

ok, officially putting you on ignore.

but,but I gave you a <3 :(

There's something that rubs me funny about when people announce they are putting someone on ignore. It's like the "I'm leaving WATMM threads" when people don't really leave, or just lurk in their proxy. I love you anyway glass plate. I will get george to pray for you lol

Why would you waste a good acid trip being online?

Anyways:

http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows=18&cols=18&id=pAwR6w2TgxY&startZoom=1

some people seem to enjoy doing this, I don't think I could get past the 1 hour mark until i just stared at the screen blankly and wondered what this glowing thing in front of me was.

*as a side note to those that think I started this thread on an acid trip, I haven't tripped since 1999 :) But have a wonderful respect for psychedelic things. Yoga and mediation help with this. Breathing is important.

There's srsly gotta be a way to get more traffic to the "music discussion" sub forum

Friday/Saturday night wattem shoutcast radio sets? http://110.32.0.54:8000/listen.m3u

I need to do some more looking into this. Can you do webcam's with shoutcast? I like stickam b/c of the chat window, the webcam, and the fact that you can have multiple webcams going at one time. I've been trying to to a regular saturday night stickam session, may do one tonight if I can muster up some energy.

This has been my desktop wallpaper for a few days now and I can't stop staring at it. It makes me feel very peaceful, but seems to also encourage a great deal of quiet thought.

ekam-sat.gif

“Ekam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti—The truth is One, but different Sages call it by different names.”

somethin' I made, a few people might have heard....:::::::

made it while on eight hits of acid and a spoonful of molly!

:emotawesomepm9:

nah, I was high on life and probably weed

CLOWN

somethin' I made, a few people might have heard....:::::::

made it while on eight hits of acid and a spoonful of molly!

:emotawesomepm9:

nah, I was high on life and probably weed

CLOWN

I had some absolutely terrifying nightmares last night that really jarred me, 3 in a row waking up and going back to sleep after each (i always remember my dreams really well after years of concentration on things to do when i wake up). Anyway, I've been in a sedated mood all day very *down* in a sense but also doing a lot of thinking sitting here playing a

mindless flash game. Anyway, i've been listening to more down tempo, weird, ambientish, stuff all day and this really hits the stop. Really enjoying it i'm at about 3 mins in.

My next "album" or whatever is certainly going to be more sedate, i honestly can't stand how much distortion i tend to use which inadvertently makes my music aggressive. I think i need a labotomy is the real answer here.

nice work :)

thanks lady

I sincerely dig the aggressive nature of your album, but changing things up is allowed...I do everyday

Distortion, mmmmm

I love it, use it, bathe in it...

It is mien freund....

nothing to be shunned imo

yeah i mean i'm not knocking it as i will alwys use it in one matter or another, i'm mainly just tired of the album in general from listening to it over and over and over trying to get a decent mix since a few songs were mixdowns that i couldnt edit idv. parts of.

I love distortion, i mean it doesnt always have to be "distorted" that warm tubey, analog tape-ish smooth "distortion" or warmness is something i constantly try to recreate.

antares tube is a magical plugin i use a lot but if you go over a certain threshold on it you go into str8 digital harshness. BUt used lightly it can be nice and warming.

your song just finished, I enjoy it very much. I'm gonna go sit outside and play guitar for a while and contemplate these nightmares, they were srsly mind destroying.

that sucks...

just think about the pedobear, he's cute and cuddly :pedobear:

haven't had a nightmare in a long while, just living one right now...

no money, shit job, shit apt, no gf

watmm helps though, therapy for special needs humans :emotawesomepm9:

Archived