IGNORED

New Forum Skin

Joyrex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it will have quite a different colour scheme to fit in with the rest of the site (once it gets going)... *sigh*

LOL.

But yeah, using the new fixed-width. S'cool by me. :cisfor:

Just one thing Papa, could you perhaps make the icons a little different between the ones where you have a post already in the thread vs. new threads? There's like only a little "morse code" in grey to differenciate

Just one thing Papa, could you perhaps make the icons a little different between the ones where you have a post already in the thread vs. new threads? There's like only a little "morse code" in grey to differenciate

this

other than that, i kinda like it. even though it looks quite facebook-ish.

Guest abusivegeorge

It has been ninjas for some time man, I don't apprive either, especially not after idrn's cock unicorn, that should totally have bought them back.

what does fixed width mean in this context?

If you have a super wide monitor you'll notice the difference - the normal skin will basically use a percentage of the width so will dynamically grow depending on your browser window size, and the fixed width will be just that, fixed to a specific pixel amount (something like 700px (ish) in this case)

Guest Mirezzi

this

Yeah, the icons for threads you have a post in are way too subtle. Otherwise, I like the skin a lot.

this

Yeah, the icons for threads you have a post in are way too subtle. Otherwise, I like the skin a lot.

Agreed - I think changing it to the default one all the skins use would probably be best. I'll go do that now!

Archived