IGNORED

Life Size Squarepusher Cardboard Cutout!!!

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

does anyone have a suitable ultra high res pic of squarepusher playing the bass that i can use to make my very own squarepusher cardboard cutout?? can you imagine, listening to solo electric bass 1, with a cardboard cutout of tom jenkinson standing in your room. it'd be like your very own bedroom live performance with SQUAREPUSHER!!!!!

is anyone friendly enough with squarepusher, but disloyal enough to betray their friendship and get the ultra high res pic of him playing the bass that i'm so incredibly credibly after and post it on watmm?? THANKS WATMM I KNEW YOU'D PULL THROUGH :)

Guest bitroast

haha. yeah.

i AM serious though! printing/constructing it would be totally possible. it's just a matter of having a suitable pic.

Guest bitroast

LOL. although... that would mean you could change his clothes and have a new squarepusher every day. lol, have a smooth undetailed groin barby + ken style.

Guest bitroast

I'd paint you one life size and very realistic if you would then pay me and we could exchange goods and maybe go for a beer and become friends.

Or something.

YES!

only i dont live in Slovenia...

Guest bitroast

the gay stench in this thread is suffocating. like that scene in the matrix

like which scene?

also I wish tom could see this thread.

lol. i imagine its the scene where neo touches the mirror and then the metallic liquid covers his body and goes into his mouth.

i imagine tom would have a laugh and understand this is all meant as good natured silliness. then he'd co-operate and send me a high rez pic, and i'd get it printed onto cardboard and have a life size squarepusher!! %_%

Guest bitroast

man. the original matrix had such an impakt on me as a kid. watched it so many fucken times on vhs. then a little more on dvd.

one of those films that you'd watch every day after school, memorise every scene, every line. it was the perfect sci fi action film. perfect perfect perfect.

sure the later ones were crappy, but im NOT gonna let them take away what the first one gave me.

probably saw the first matrix when i was 10 or so.

interesting this thread is now about the matrix... damn good film, when my family got a surround sound system after it came out on DVD I would watch this movie and certain scenes almost daily. hearing the bullets whiz past my head, was like learning a new sense, a new feeling. it was the definition of movie magic.

the new ones are a pile of shit

I hope he's referring to the "rave" scene in the matrix reloaded, that was special.

that's what came to my mind first. Fuck that scene is gayer than a bag of dicks.

Suck A Bag of Dicks

lol I've seen his name on paper before but never saw him. I think maybe I get him confused with that other guy with 2 letters instead of a last name.

Archived