IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

It was on hiatus this week. New ones onwards starting next week.

This far into the show and they needed to take a break. They could have aired a new one, I know they could have :P

Guest Enter a new display name

was there actually one last night? i cant find it

Yeah, it aired during an unusual time. Give the hackers some time before it's up in torrent. The episode was definitely dope for once!

Guest Bramsworth

I don't mind being spoiled if I get to know Kate dies. Finally something to look forward to. I hope Sayid is next :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Enter a new display name

What the hell, did they really kill off half of the main cast? D:

Guest Bramsworth

So Kate didn't die.....

But Sayid did!!! :emotawesomepm9:

So basically the only ones left are the candidates? Everybody else has died (people with their names crossed) ?

Well except Kate, but we all know she dies next week. And Juliet guest stars in the "alternate universe"

The last episode has now been bumped to TWO HOURS AND A HALF. Wow.

I really feel that everybody is going to die except Jack. Sawyer probably heroically when Kate dies, and Hurley will sacrifice himself for the cause because that's his faith. Since there's only few characters alive in the real universe, 3h30 is too much of time for closure, I think that in the alt universe something a lot is going to happen, the true end will be about them, not the island. I can see Jack dying in the alt universe and both "merging" together.

except from a few people dying, this was a pretty average episode. the next episode should be about jacob/MIB.

definitely. so now only candidates are left (aside from kate) as mentioned.

desmond is still alive so sayid didnt kill him. was he a candidate?

i guess it will be flocke vs jackob finale. 2.5 hours is way too long. if they didnt tap dance every single episode, they wouldnt need to do that.

that sub scene was very :facepalm: when sawyer got knocked out, i was lolling.

Archived