IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

that was a really good ending to the series. about 2/3 of the way through it went from "another episode" to "quite lovely".

too bad I missed a entire seasons about time travel. what was the deal about that? I started re-watching on an episode where they'd just travelled time for the last time and then they could never do it again and all the paradoxes were somehow void (or something along those lines).

it wasn't very interesting. nothing much happened with the time travel thing. they simply used it to tell a bit more about dharma. oh and to avoid certain death at very convenient times.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

kaini seemed to have flipped out after spending so much time with lost and lostpedia a few years back.

kaini seems to have 'let go' a long time before the finale. he's dealt with it already. now its everyone elses turn.

hey look a person who liked the ending ^^^^^^

how odd

I laughed really loud at work as well...

me too. then i sent it to 2 different people and heard them over the walls with a hearty lol each.

I sent it to my brother on facebook, my cousin noticed it and basically it has done the rounds big time. Lovely stuff.

kaini seemed to have flipped out after spending so much time with lost and lostpedia a few years back.

kaini seems to have 'let go' a long time before the finale. he's dealt with it already. now its everyone elses turn.

somewhere near the end of season 4/start of season 5, to be precise.

hey, i started contributing to wikipedia because i got involved with lostpedia. so for that i am grateful

• 3 weeks later...

Bet the monster has a better explanation than 'one bloke fell into the good light that was protecting the world which turned him into evil smoke even though nobody else turned into evil smoke'.

In fact, I bet it's probably got a better ending in general.

Guest Bramsworth

Why the hell did they bother :facepalm:

If anyone has the ending and all the secrets of this shitty movie, please spoil all of it here. I'm curious what kind of explanations they came up with.

Archived