IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest no carrier

lost fans make me feel better about liking doctor who.

incidentally, in the last episode near the end when they had a shot of a stained glass window with symbols of all of the major religions innit like maitreya's glorious symbol, man, i facepalmed and just laughed because there never was any brilliant solution.

therefore, the whole series has been timelocked in my world.

Guest no carrier

can't a person love both Lost and Dr Who? :sorcerer:

hey man i watched the whole sixth season live in the hopes there was some payoff.... but once i saw that stained glass with all of the religions and the explanation that it was purgatory and they were dead the whole time... it was a total cop out. granted, i got into doctor who because of the new series headed by russell t davies where the season enders always had a deus ex machina moment but like, the ride was better. the show itself is a metaphor... lost was just like, building up mythology and in-stories and its own inner-mythology for no payoff whatsoever. once i saw that maitreya symbol shit and everyone hugging it out in the church shit... did they walk into the light? i bet you they did. it was trying to preach to me as an idiot, as opposed to treating me like an intelligent person, which doctor who often does.

Got it. Walmart closed at 10:00pm. I arrived at Walmart at 10:00pm on the dot. I managed to convince the greeter, while she was locking the doors, that I would only be a second. So she let me in. I grabbed the last copy off the shelf.

2010-08-24224440.jpg

how much did you pay?

$229

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCpMIe8FjEU&feature=related

hey man i watched the whole sixth season live in the hopes there was some payoff.... but once i saw that stained glass with all of the religions and the explanation that it was purgatory and they were dead the whole time... it was a total cop out. granted, i got into doctor who because of the new series headed by russell t davies where the season enders always had a deus ex machina moment but like, the ride was better. the show itself is a metaphor... lost was just like, building up mythology and in-stories and its own inner-mythology for no payoff whatsoever. once i saw that maitreya symbol shit and everyone hugging it out in the church shit... did they walk into the light? i bet you they did. it was trying to preach to me as an idiot, as opposed to treating me like an intelligent person, which doctor who often does.

They were soul twins and Jack's soul was moving on, and the flashsideways was an experience for all of them to realize they were all attached souls, throughout eternity and that they needed to band together to see Jack off! :nelson:

The 12 minute long epilogue is pretty cool imo, being a Lost fan...has the ultimate orientation film in it!

stuff we could have guessed at anyways, but the stuff that needed finalizing got finalized... :closedeyes:

Guest beatfanatic

Got it. Walmart closed at 10:00pm. I arrived at Walmart at 10:00pm on the dot. I managed to convince the greeter, while she was locking the doors, that I would only be a second. So she let me in. I grabbed the last copy off the shelf.

2010-08-24224440.jpg

how much did you pay?

$229

Its actually a pretty good deal if you havent purchased Season 1,2,3,4,5 as they were released. The whole package contains six seasons in blue ray quality which is about $40 per season. I remember paying around $60 when I was purchasing them individually. Plus you also get all the extras.

nail%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bhead.jpg

i've never been so let down by a show in my life. still, at least i kmew by the end of s4 that it was going to suck. a gradual letdown, accompanied by a sinking feeling that i'd invested far too much of my life in the show already.

seasons one and two are still awesome though. especially season two.

2010-08-24224440.jpg

how much did you pay?

$229

Its actually a pretty good deal if you havent purchased Season 1,2,3,4,5 as they were released. The whole package contains six seasons in blue ray quality which is about $40 per season. I remember paying around $60 when I was purchasing them individually. Plus you also get all the extras.

^^ This. I didn't buy any of the seasons as they came out because I was waiting for the whole series to be released as a set so I would save some money and have everything in order. It's a little less than $40 per season with the set, where, as mentioned, it's about $60-$70 for each season individually. The extra stuff is awesome too.

2010-08-24224440.jpg

how much did you pay?

$229

^^ This. I didn't buy any of the seasons as they came out because I was waiting for the whole series to be released as a set so I would save some money and have everything in order. It's a little less than $40 per season with the set, where, as mentioned, it's about $60-$70 for each season individually. The extra stuff is awesome too.

if i had a massive tank full of 30% gold and 70% steaming shit i would definitely set the price a bit lower to get rid of my smelly gold. the extra stuff is sprinkling bacon and pennies on the gold/shit mix.

• 10 months later...
Guest David R James

WARNING SPOILERS

Lost deleted scene from Season 1. Indicates Abrams and crew knew where things were going all along.

[youtubehd]ROKCh7TyRcA[/youtubehd]

I feel they wrote the start and end and had to fill it up with bullshit to drag it out for the tv networks.

WARNING SPOILERS

Lost deleted scene from Season 1. Indicates Abrams and crew knew where things were going all along.

fucking lol

WARNING SPOILERS

lol this is pretty hilarious

WARNING SPOILERS

fucking lol

• 2 years later...

Archived