IGNORED

has watmm grown up or something

Guest IRARI

"Move bloody on" is a shitty use of the word bloody. If you were English I would berate you.

Also, either 'bloody' or 'fucking' would be used before 'hell' not both.

haha alright cooool... i'm always down for cursing tips

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

freshman year in college, i roomed with three other guys. the first week in, one of the guys said "i'm too big to goddam move around in my car" ... might have been the worst swear i've ever heard. we still laugh about it.

but karmakramer is sleep deprived so it's excusable

freshman year in college, i roomed with three other guys. the first week in, one of the guys said "i'm too big to goddam move around in my car" ... might have been the worst swear i've ever heard. we still laugh about it.

but karmakramer is sleep deprived so it's excusable

lol I feel like I could have said that quote too... then again I am starting to feel like I am starting to hallucinate as women in high heels walk to the ticking of a clock past my foreground. the light is bouncing into the back of my head and it is weighing my body down. i don't feel as if I am even awake

"Move bloody on" is a shitty use of the word bloody. If you were English I would berate you.

i'm usually a nice guy, but i have to agree here.

What wasn't nice about that? It was constructive criticism, not nasty.

back in 95, watmm had loads of sharp people on the forefront of the tip of the cutting edge, rippin lols left in right whilst listening to rdj album the day it was released. the world was changing and we dictated music AND lols for the entire internets back then.

this is what it's all about, juggalos

Hear hear!

back in 95, watmm had loads of sharp people on the forefront of the tip of the cutting edge, rippin lols left in right whilst listening to rdj album the day it was released. the world was changing and we dictated music AND lols for the entire internets back then.

'cept joyrex.com didn't come about until July 3rd, 1999. Juss' sayin'

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I try to keep it retarded, but everytime I do, my threads get locked and moved to the awesome-subforum.

lol

2851187868_3f1b54d7b5.jpg

Hear hear!

'cept joyrex.com didn't come about until July 3rd, 1999. Juss' sayin'

its always 1995 in my brain, must have been all that acid.

Funny, I was just thinking today how it's been 10 years for me up in this bitch. When I joined I was living in Victoria. Now I live in Vancouver...weird how that works out.

Oh and "bloody fucking hell"...

it has gotten stupider and lazier. the jokes are derivative and unoriginal now. remember how i used to bitch when people posted youtube videos as their response? it's lazy, uninspired, uninspiring messageboarding and the spirit behind it has seeped into every facet of watmm. it's been a long, steady decline and it cannot be fixed.

that being said, i love you all.

-mosca

To think.. I was about to make a post today stating that I haven't seen a "watmm is dead" post in awhile...

when i registered, watmm was delivered as a html on a small roll of paper delivered by carrier pigeon. you would scrawl your post in html on the end of the roll, and then send the pigeon back to centurix, who would then copy the scroll and send more pigeons with the copies to everyone else.

as you can imagine, we went through a lot of pigeons back then. i still miss dawid, sanjeet and yu... without them no-one in australia or NZ (OD!) would have been able to join back then.

it was microsoft frontpage html as well, i remember staying up all night typing a gif in... oh, memories.

Archived