IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

I just realized this recent "leak" provides a win-win situation... 1) If it's fake (which it is) better material is coming... 2). If it's real, even *my* chances of getting signed to Warp or Skam or Rephlex just shot through the roof...

times of thing i dl'd

r ess - 3:23

ilanders - 4:22

known(1) - 3:24

pt2hp8 - 4:41

qplay - 4:40 - match ( -2sec)

see on see - 3:14

Treale - 4:13

os veix3 - 3:03

O=0 - 6:25

d-sho qub - 5:02

st epreo - 5:05

redfall - 3:32

krYlon - 6:25

Yuop - 9:58 - match

Guest the anonymous forumite

Guys, really, I don't care if this turns out to be fake but listen to ilanders, it's probably one of the best track I've heard in two years. If this a fake, then I'm ready to pay to know who did this.

Edited by the anonymous forumite

With this fake shit is spreading around blogs like wildfire, it actually becomes kind of ironic. If people think this is actually real, this might actually affect sales negatively... People download this crap thinking its the real deal, trying to preview the album... then they dont buy the real thing when it comes out because their frame of reference is all fucked up.

Guest MastaN8

If Ae released anything close to these leaks, it would be a massive insult to fans worldwide. Can anyone honestly say that they would insult everyone, inculding themselfs by shitting on 9 albums that constantly challenge the listener? Also at the same time challenging themselfs as artists by always moving forward? (overstepping if you will)

Not to say that the leaks are worst thing I've ever laid ears on, just not even close to the same level as anything they have released. ever.

If Ae released anything close to these leaks, it would be a massive insult to fans worldwide. Can anyone honestly say that they would insult everyone, inculding themselfs by shitting on 9 albums that constantly challenge the listener? Also at the same time challenging themselfs as artists by always moving forward? (overstepping if you will)

Not to say that the leaks are worst thing I've ever laid ears on, just not even close to the same level as anything they have released. ever.

well in my opinion untilted was a huge step down from the absolutely incredible sound design of confield and draft (so much so that i didn't believe the real leak was actually legitimate).. and parts of quaristice just sound like they're taking the piss. so really, anything's possible i guess.

Hope you're hungry!

Been listening to Autechre for 15 years now, I've heard every live set in circulation - and this is them. If you made it, you are as good as they are, I'll say that without reservation.

Edited by blos

Guest MastaN8

Fair enough... But have you listened to this leak? (i'm speaking of the polish one i havent heard the spanish one posted)

Edited by MastaN8

Hope you're hungry!

Been listening to Autechre for 15 years now, I've heard every live set in circulation - and this is them. If you made it, you are as good as they are, I'll say that without reservation.

Apparently we need a "wesley snipes in white men cant jump discussing hearing jimmy vs listening to jimmy" emoticon

the 'spanish' leak is identical to the debunked one from here minus a few megabytes and repackaged with some Warp official graphics of the packaging to ad extra realism

bios: you are wrong

i downloaded it thinking it was a different one because of the meg difference, nope same one

Edited by Awepittance