IGNORED

Green Ball

Guest Calx Sherbet

Nice Track. I Currently can't stop listening to Teardrops by him. I listen to it every 4 minutes and 53 seconds of the day.

Guest Calx Sherbet

well and i should add that this album is very good. it's like another drukqs. interesting sound experimentation and beatfuckery

the early ovuca records are really nice and wasted sunday is a perfect album. i think he has lost this kind of innoncence & "easy going" feel with his latest records. his music seems more mature. that said, the latest ones are probably better (Mental Union!!!!!) but there are those childish, dreamy impressions on wasted sunday. well, the same could be said of AFX, comparing SAW 85-92 & more mature records like Druqks or The Tuss. its always interesting to see artists growing up.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i thought this was the track i loved so much, and it turns out i was right... Fantastic. i really need to check out his newer albums, the stuff just released on rephlex is good then?

Guest Calx Sherbet

i thought this was the track i loved so much, and it turns out i was right... Fantastic. i really need to check out his newer albums, the stuff just released on rephlex is good then?

most definitely worth hearing

Guest Calx Sherbet

that's about the opposite of this album!

this is all... daydreamy on a sunny afternoon in the backyard music...

well i mean to say that it's more like drukqs in the way the album's organised. in sound, i'm a little reminded of older squarepusher and maybe even a little black dog

Archived