IGNORED

Oversteps Tour

Blir

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a noob to this thread now. Last time i heard of the following, could someone update me?

—Awful muddy MCR recording

—Good Birmingham recording (minus the drunken shouting)

—An MCR recording sounding as though taken from the back of the stage with no low end

and a kinda good recording from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

a mate (Godwin Austen - a member here actually) asked me if i wasn't going to record it - like i have the quaristice set we were at.

which quaristice tour boot was this? was it ever uploaded here?

thanks for this current recording, btw. this is the first one where you can actually hear what is going on melodically.

autechre live@postgarage (quaristice tour): http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5479417

DAMNIT, because of exams and other commitments I can't go to Autechre in Amsterdam wednesday. So I was JUST trying to offer them online, when I realised that the file (and the mail which contained the link and file) are gone because my pc crashed 2 weeks ago. :facepalm:

As 1 on of my friends bought the ticket on his own, he can still sell his one though, so if there's anyone interested PM me.

Guest theSun

I find their live sets boring compared to their albums, I can't listen to one all the way through.

100% of live sets? what have you heard?

Guest victorian sewer rituals

I find their live sets boring compared to their albums, I can't listen to one all the way through.

100% of live sets? what have you heard?

Don't even try.

Guest theSun
Aye there was nae space but the actual set was great imo.

I got a pint for 3.60 then thought fuck that I'll get Red Stripe from now on, 3.50 WTF.

I'm taking my hip flask if I go there again.

Loved it, missed the last train and had to stay in Glasgow for hours afterwards but it was worth it, I was the bald guy shouting all the time in the grey hoodie.

?

we need soundboard from this tour!

it was best live show ever made

:wtf::emotawesomepm9::facepalm:

please tell me aesb stands for AE SoundBoard. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Balance

I got a pint for 3.60 then thought fuck that I'll get Red Stripe from now on, 3.50 WTF.

Loved it, missed the last train and had to stay in Glasgow for hours afterwards but it was worth it, I was the bald guy shouting all the time in the grey hoodie.

?

Yes it was great being there and hearing it live.

Aarhus stylin was a ok, unfortunately i did not spot anyone dressed as a hotdog. I'm gonna start hunting now for a hotdog costume I can wear next time they play.

Guest theSun

?

Yes it was great being there and hearing it live.

did you listen to it all the way through?

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

just be aware that it's not from the recent tour, it's from quaristice tour.

but here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3dih9f

oh, I have that already, I remember you said you were going to clean it, that's why I asked for it again

thanks anyway

edit :trashbear:

Belgium tonight! :yeah: :yeah:

If any social WATMMers are present. If you see a skinny guy with this shirt and way too long hair. That's probably me.

:w00t:

Guest extridium

autechre just blew me away wednesday (amsterdam...melkweg)...the set was unbelieveable...we enjoyed the sounds and nifty beats with some of the biggest basses i've ever heard! Really great set!

• 10 years later...
On 3/14/2010 at 12:00 AM, gl0tch said:

YES! Thanks ahead of time. I hope this recording trend picks up and every stop on the tour is represented. Autechre will have to take notice and pull a Pearl Jam and start releasing better quality recordings to the public to represent them in proper quality.

:cisfor:

I'll always regret missing the Lyon show on 22 march 2010, I was living next to the venue. I wasn't a complete fanboy at the time. Few weeks later, I buy Oversteps and of course, total 'Chre epiphany...

:facepalm:

Archived