IGNORED

All have new releases in 2010 and end 2009: Aphex, AFX, Autechre, Plaid, BOC, Flying Lotus, Squarepusher, Jamie Lidell

o00o

U forgot new Reload on Warp.

I lost touch with Reload after A Collection of Short Stories. Their Discog page looks pretty busy after that... where should I jump in to sample newer stuff / highlights? Typically I go in chronological order, but it could take a while to get up to speed in this case.

That's really the last thing they/he(Mark Pritchard) did "as reload" other than the great "archives" with "soaring" and "4-8/6-8 rhodes" (bleep has most the old evolution records reload & link eps remastered and avail for dl -HERE)

other goods by them:

76:14 (as global communication)

new school science (as Jedi Knights)

pentamerous metamorphosis (as global communication)

lifetracks & excursions (tom middleton)

Harmonic 33 & 313 (mark pritchard)

Troubleman (mark pritchard)

mixes of most of their complete discog from '91-'99 HERE

new BoC? impossible. they are stuck inside the large hadron collider and all their new releases get sucked into black holes and stuff.

In which case they will and won't release an album this year ...

Did the topic starter forgot about united acid emirates or what?

And Ceeland.

new BoC? impossible. they are stuck inside the large hadron collider and all their new releases get sucked into black holes and stuff.

In which case they will and won't release an album this year ...

I made a lol.

U forgot new Reload on Warp.

I lost touch with Reload after A Collection of Short Stories. Their Discog page looks pretty busy after that... where should I jump in to sample newer stuff / highlights? Typically I go in chronological order, but it could take a while to get up to speed in this case.

That's really the last thing they/he(Mark Pritchard) did "as reload" other than the great "archives" with "soaring" and "4-8/6-8 rhodes" (bleep has most the old evolution records reload & link eps remastered and avail for dl -HERE)

other goods by them:

76:14 (as global communication)

new school science (as Jedi Knights)

pentamerous metamorphosis (as global communication)

lifetracks & excursions (tom middleton)

Harmonic 33 & 313 (mark pritchard)

Troubleman (mark pritchard)

mixes of most of their complete discog from '91-'99 HERE

Thank you very much, hayhook!

Archived