IGNORED

Autechre london sold out?

beerwolf

Been checking back with Bleep every other day, as the London tickets were due a restock. Now it's saying tickets sold out! Bummer. Is Bleep the only outlet selling them?

It says second batch have sold out - which is a bit shite as my mate was checking the website all day yesterday. One minute they were not there, the next time he checked it said sold out!

Hopefully there will be some more though... dont know of anywhere else selling them. I should have bought a few spare when I had the chance.

Guest Kyle Forrester

Hi there guys,

Hope this doesn't come across as rude as this is my first post here :) Looks like I bagged the last 2 of the second allocation of tickets on Bleep, trouble is I'm after 3 more :/ Anyone able to take an educated guess as to whether they think some more may come available (perhaps when venue/guests are announced?)

Thanks allot :)

Guest Kyle Forrester

I dunno about that, seems weird as you can still pick up tickets for other dates on the tour?

I imagine demand was fairly high but unless the venue is tiny they must still have some to allocate :unsure:

I'll keep an eye on boomkat and hope that some more come available once guests are announced - afterall it wouldn't be hugely fair on the other artists if tickets were sold out before people were even aware they were playing no?

Here's hoping :)

mcbpete, if you get ill and can't make it, come to me first :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest niversal

I bought 3 tickets this morning and got confirmation emails, all seems legit. A mate just bought 2 about 10min ago so there must be some still going... good luck, this is gona be a killer

I bought 3 tickets this morning and got confirmation emails, all seems legit. A mate just bought 2 about 10min ago so there must be some still going... good luck, this is gona be a killer

No I'm telling you that the tickets are sold out.

Has anyone received their tickets from bleep yet?

A friend of mine ordered through See Tickets, didnt get a confirmation e-mail, but his ticket has arrived in the post.

Ive got a confirmation email from bleep.. but as yet, no ticket....

Guest niversal

I also got my tickets from See Tickets delivered yesterday, took them to a bank vault today for safe keeping. I also have a mate waiting on Bleep...

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone knows of any tickets going spare for this gig, please keep me in mind. I have a friend who is desperate to tag along. I think he will be raiding the touts early saturday evening at this rate.....

what does that mean, late event, after the tubes shut? the last subway? eeerie, they kind of reference the London subway and extending their aural space into the tubes!

Guest niversal

Best ae gig ever, awesome ! spectacular set, they even did an encore. Great venue, great crowd, even loads of hot girls…

Archived