IGNORED

Machete

Guest Backson

I was apparently one of 71 people who saw Grindhouse in the theaters, and expect a similar result for Machete.

I'm kind of hoping for a release of Don't.

Guest Backson

I was apparently one of 71 people who saw Grindhouse in the theaters, and expect a similar result for Machete.

I'm kind of hoping for a release of Don't.

that one was the best!

I saw Danny Trejo(multiple times, talked to him too), Jessica alba, De niro, and michelle rodriguez all separate instances during the week they were filming it in Austin.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

my girlfriend told me about this a couple months ago and i was all 'she doesnt know what she's talking about'

wrong.

Planet Terror is one of the best action films of all time easily. Such a fun film!

I have high hopes for Machete.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I've been excited ever since the day they announce it would be made into a movie .

And lol at Robert De Niro actually being in the film .

• 1 month later...

Yeah, ever since they said it'd be a movie I've been hyped for it. But I had no idea Robert DeNiro would star in it... And Steven Seagal? AS A DRUG LORD? :wtf: So much potential.

372px-Machete_.jpg

80's high waist rules!

The new trailer is pretty bad ass! I forgot that most of these people were going to be in the film, i lol'ed at segal!

I think this will do better than grindhouse did, because now grindhouse has been out on dvd for a few years people would have had chance to "get it"

Rodriguez can do no wrong... apart from spy kids.... and that larva girl thing.... and that one about the magic rock.

I've been excited ever since the day they announce it would be made into a movie .

And lol at Robert De Niro actually being in the film .

It looks pretty badass.

They filmed the podium scene right outside of the building I work in, on the TX capitol plaza. It took a shitload of takes, they were there for a couple of hours

Guest GrandPopPoplock

You lucky son of a bitch .

The last film shot here in Philly was Law Abiding Citizen.....fucking mediocre ass movie .

Archived