IGNORED

"I'm not gay but...

Alzado

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I had a very watmm-y thought

"I'm not gay, but I am LOL Alzado, so that comes pretty close."

are you excited to be done with junior high?

.. I like to have two big black cocks penetrate my anus while i suck six thin dicks at the same time , then put all the leftover cum in a blender and make pina colada and have trisome with lesbians.(Meaning i watch while they fuck , because to be honest , after having two big black cocks penetrate my anus while i suck six thin dicks at the same time , then put cum in a blender and make pina colada, i need to regain my MANHOOD back)

.. I like to have two big black cocks penetrate my anus while i suck six thin dicks at the same time , then put all the leftover cum in a blender and make pina colada and have trisome with lesbians.(Meaning i watch while they fuck , because to be honest , after having two big black cocks penetrate my anus while i suck six thin dicks at the same time , then put cum in a blender and make pina colada, i need to regain my MANHOOD back)

...this really inspires me in life

No dude, that's just gay.

Archived