IGNORED

Who's your favourite actor, and who in your opinion is THE best, actor?

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

watched the life aquatic for the first time in a year and cried twice. gonna have to agree with bill murray.

actually nicolas cage is genuinely shaping up to be one of my favorite actors. and i bet he's just going to keep getting better.

jack is up there

tom hanks is probably an average/good guy but he's easy to hate on based on the faggoty films he does

he's at his best in philadelphia or something

jacknicholson.jpg

oh yeah.

though best experiences imo. often come with movies where you don't know the actor from before, and their role is unaffected of previous roles. Heath Ledger in Doctor Parnassus is one example - good movie but couldn't take my mind of mister why so serious.

bill murray acting? he plays the same role in every movie! he's like schwarzenegger, but with words and more cynical. that's not acting. hell, tom cruise is even a better actor than that. my vote goes to heath ledger.

Guest sine

Laurence Olivier,Micheal Horden,Richard Burton,Morgan Freeman,Alistair Sim,Marlon Brando,Karl Malden,Charles Laughton,Woody Strode,Steve Macqueen,Edward G Robinson,James Stewart,Vivien Leigh,Ann Margret,Peter O Toole,Kenneth Williams,Joyce Grenfell,John Geilgud...the list is endless.Theres no way I could pick one.

If they HAD to be still alive Id have to say Kenneth Brannagh (although Ed Norton is shaping up to be a fine actor.)

:unsure:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

My most favourite actor of all time would have to be mr. Sidney Poitier.

the office lol.

seriously, though. you know who's an underrated actor? john goodman.

Gary Oldman is my favorite actor, no contest

Peter Sellers would be too if he didnt do so many bad comedies, if i could erase those from history he would be my favorite actor

Guest abusivegeorge

seriously, though. you know who's an underrated actor? john goodman.

head the on, nail hit the.

Living:

Mickey Rourke (he was awesome in Rumblefish)

Elliott Gould (because of his Altman films, especially California Split and The Long Goodbye, I can even forgive him for Friends)

Gene Hackman

Dead:

Orson Welles (awe-inspiring voice)

Richard Burton (another amazing voice)

Archived